Difference between A-level and BTEC which one is harder? Watch

Nazz69
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Laurxnbakxr)
I'm starting to look into colleges and I'm struggling on what to pick. Do I pick A-level or a BTEC? And which one is harder also which one looks more important and worthwhile to show a job interviewer.
im doing BTEC Level 3 extended for business in marketing and it is equivalent to 3 A-levels.
its cuz we do marketing, personal finance and recruitment & selection
Laurxnbakxr
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Nazz69)
im doing BTEC Level 3 extended for business in marketing and it is equivalent to 3 A-levels.
its cuz we do marketing, personal finance and recruitment & selection
is it any good?
Nazz69
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
is it any good?
yeah i enjoy it, it is actually basic and i only go into colly 3 days a week
Laurxnbakxr
Rep:
?
yeah i enjoy it, it is actually basic and i only go into colly 3 days a week
dayum thats good. i always thought business would be hard but i guess it depends what u do when u grow up. You on ur 1st or 2nd yr of college
Nazz69
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
dayum thats good. i always thought business would be hard but i guess it depends what u do when u grow up. You on ur 1st or 2nd yr of college
first year
i had my marketing and personal finance exam in january now for the rest of the year we just hv assignments for them
Laurxnbakxr
Rep:
?
first year
i had my marketing and personal finance exam in january now for the rest of the year we just hv assignments for them
oh that's pretty decent then. Btw I went on to one of your forums. And one was abt how you feel for someone. Is that a recent relationship or kinda old
Nazz69
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
oh that's pretty decent then. Btw I went on to one of your forums. And one was abt how you feel for someone. Is that a recent relationship or kinda old
recent and its my relationship with my best friend
Laurxnbakxr
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
recent and its my relationship with my best friend
thats a bit akward its your bestfriend
swanseajack1
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
The most important issue is to choose a science BTEC or A levels for veterinary matters. If you decide to do a Btec you probably need to study the BTEC in Applied science. It is possible you may need A level Biology as well. If you take A levels you will probably need Biology. Check the entry requirements for the universities you are interested in. Btecs are almost universally accepted by universities. There are a few who dont and universities tend not to accept them for medicine. Other than that most universities accept them although for some courses eg Engineering A level Maths is sometimes required as well and for some science related courses Chemistry or Biology A level is also required.
Nazz69
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
thats a bit akward its your bestfriend
exactly, thats y i duno what to do
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (339)
60.43%
Yes- I don't like it (29)
5.17%
No- I want it (153)
27.27%
No- I don't want it (40)
7.13%

Watched Threads