Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hihihihi)
    A full Pudsey outfit
    Erm maybe that could be plan B

Any more suggestions then...?

ReputationRep:
    I already gave you mine- it doesn't look like you took it seriously though...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mockel)
    I already gave you mine- it doesn't look like you took it seriously though...
    Actually, it's a pretty good idea - I've always wanted a bunny girl outfit

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kieshaxxx)
    Since it's Children In Need on Friday, we're having a fancy dress day at our school aaaand I don't know what to go as. So far I was thinking maybe:

Jasmine (from Aladdin) because the outfit is so cute!

French Maid - already have an outfit from a friend's party a couple of weeks ago but it might not be "appropriate" to wear to school (tis from Ann Summers you see )

Nurse - kinda cliched, but whatever....

Any other suggestions? Don't suggest a nun, a banana or pocahontas because that's what some of my friends are going as
    Cowgirl, devil, hoola girl, angel, doctor (lab coat ), school girl , 70's diva, hippy, red indian, fave pop star, er..

ReputationRep:
    Actually, it's a pretty good idea - I've always wanted a bunny girl outfit
    Be sure to get a pair of bunny ears as well- very sexy imo

ReputationRep:
    heh we're organising a children's party for Children in need- just imagine up to 300 6th formers playing musical chairs in the common room

ReputationRep:
    Go go French Maid!! screw the system

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mockel)
    Be sure to get a pair of bunny ears as well- very sexy imo
    Lol, I tried them on in the shop - very cool might have to buy some just to wear around the house . I also tried on angel wings

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hihihihi)
    Go go French Maid!! screw the system
    Lol....you haven't seen the outfit I might get arrested walking to school :eek:

ReputationRep:
    o so people will be asking you how much you charge eh

ReputationRep:
    Hehe most probably - but then I could use the money raised to donate to CIN ... erm but run off with the money before any exchange of services was made of course

ReputationRep:
    go as a bunch or grapes, just wear something plane, blow up loads of green baloons and pin them to your clothes - then you can charge people to pop you.

ReputationRep:
    an angel u can wear nice wings,

ReputationRep:
    Lol....you haven't seen the outfit I might get arrested walking to school :eek:
    Post a pic and I'm sure we can all judge if it's suitable for you walking to school in

ReputationRep:
    We have to do that too and I really don't want to cos I can't think of anything. But we'll actually raise more money for Children In Need if we don't come in in fancy dress- it's £1 if we do, £2 if we don't. So I'll probably just be boring and wear normal stuff.

ReputationRep:
    A robotic ckicken doing an impression of morocco...

ReputationRep:
    You would? Didn't know you were into that kind of thing...

just seen a pic of kiesha xxx - waer the ann summers thig and post another pic!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zip it123)
    just seen a pic of kiesha xxx - waer the ann summers thig and post another pic!
    Nah, I'll give it a miss thanks!

Yeah, anyways I've decided to do the French Maid (erm ok, not literally ) because then I don't have to spend any more money and yeah, screw the system !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sashh)
    go as a bunch or grapes, just wear something plane, blow up loads of green baloons and pin them to your clothes - then you can charge people to pop you.
    Oooh that is a genius idea! (the balloons)

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.