The Student Room Group

Online Science levels

I am considering to do Biology, Chemistry, and Sociology A Levels online. The sixth forms in my area are rubbish so I am considering doing it online. The website I want to us is Absorb learning. Has anyone used this or done Science A levels online?
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
I am considering to do Biology, Chemistry, and Sociology A Levels online. The sixth forms in my area are rubbish so I am considering doing it online. The website I want to us is Absorb learning. Has anyone used this or done Science A levels online?

the only person I know failed 2 of her subjects. why dont you go to a college? there more independent. also homeschooling is VERY EXPENSIVE. for one science its like £1600 for a practical endorsement. and dont forget booking your exams etc. I think your best option would go to a college
Reply 2
Original post by YAGURLL
the only person I know failed 2 of her subjects. why dont you go to a college? there more independent. also homeschooling is VERY EXPENSIVE. for one science its like £1600 for a practical endorsement. and dont forget booking your exams etc. I think your best option would go to a college

Thanks but the colleges near me don't offer A Levels
Reply 3

what ends are you from?

Sixth forms?

I doubt there isn’t any academic place either a school or college that doesn’t offer a levels. I swear it’s like a regulation or whatever
Reply 5
The college's near me only offer vocational courses or BTECs

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending