Tesco Graduate Programme 2019/20 Watch

serzzzzo
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hey! I’m just wondering if anyone is applying or has applied to the Tesco Graduate Programme for this year? I applied for the stores programme and have already been contacted for an interview but haven’t been given a slot yet.

Just wondering if anyone else has applied and we can discuss it!
cali5ta
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Hi, I've just done the video interview for the commercial scheme!
geo07
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Hi, I completed the VI for store scheme. Did anyone receive an email to confirm the video interview has been submitted successfully? I haven't ..
Last edited by geo07; 4 weeks ago
geo07
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by serzzzzo)
Hey! I’m just wondering if anyone is applying or has applied to the Tesco Graduate Programme for this year? I applied for the stores programme and have already been contacted for an interview but haven’t been given a slot yet.

Just wondering if anyone else has applied and we can discuss it!
Have you heard back yet from your video interview? I have also applied to the store Programme
cali5ta
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by geo07)
Hi, I completed the VI for store scheme. Did anyone receive an email to confirm the video interview has been submitted successfully? I haven't ..
I received an email saying I was successful in the video interview but they are still reviewing all applications, so will be in touch if I make it to the final stage.
geo07
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by cali5ta)
I received an email saying I was successful in the video interview but they are still reviewing all applications, so will be in touch if I make it to the final stage.
Can I ask how quickly you found out you were successful in the video interview? I only submitted mine yesterday.
Hn159
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Hi !! I saw your post about Doing the Tesco graduate scheme video interview. My friend is applying for supply chain and I’m applying for finance so the questions are likely to be different but I wonder if you could give me some kind of direction as to what the questions are like and if it’s difficult??
cali5ta
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by geo07)
Can I ask how quickly you found out you were successful in the video interview? I only submitted mine yesterday.
Pretty quick if I'm honest, within an hour of doing the interview, so the same day. I think because it's AI, it's done very quickly.
cali5ta
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Hn159)
Hi !! I saw your post about Doing the Tesco graduate scheme video interview. My friend is applying for supply chain and I’m applying for finance so the questions are likely to be different but I wonder if you could give me some kind of direction as to what the questions are like and if it’s difficult??
Yeah sure. It's very competency-based asking for examples such as...a time you made a mistake. There are also a few questions about the retail industry and the scheme you are applying for.
geo07
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Pretty quick if I'm honest, within an hour of doing the interview, so the same day. I think because it's AI, it's done very quickly.
Ace! Can i ask did you get an email confirming your VI had been submitted? Because the videos were not working properly. Eventually I did every question and submitted the responses but I haven't received a confirmation email.
cali5ta
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by geo07)
Ace! Can i ask did you get an email confirming your VI had been submitted? Because the videos were not working properly. Eventually I did every question and submitted the responses but I haven't received a confirmation email.
No, I didn't get a confirmation email. Have you tried logging into your application account to double-check the video was completed properly? Mine now says "Interview - Completed Video Interview".
serzzzzo
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by geo07)
Have you heard back yet from your video interview? I have also applied to the store Programme
Yes! I heard back about 1 hour after completing the video interview to say I’d passed and that they’d be in contact for the next stage. Mind you, that’s been around 2 and half weeks now and I’ve not heard anything since!
limsuk
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Hi, I have applied to the Store Programme as well! Does anyone know if I can re-record my video interview answers however many times I want to?
serzzzzo
Rep:
?
(Original post by limsuk)
Hi, I have applied to the Store Programme as well! Does anyone know if I can re-record my video interview answers however many times I want to?
Hey! So I read on forums from past years that you are able to re record your answers as many times as you like. But they must’ve changed it this year as I was only able to record mine once! Don’t sweat it though, I froze and ended up stopping the video half way on one of my answers and wasn’t able to re record and still was successful in the video interview so they must know it’s nerve wracking
serzzzzo
Rep:
?
How did you get on?
limsuk
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Hey! So I read on forums from past years that you are able to re record your answers as many times as you like. But they must’ve changed it this year as I was only able to record mine once! Don’t sweat it though, I froze and ended up stopping the video half way on one of my answers and wasn’t able to re record and still was successful in the video interview so they must know it’s nerve wracking
Thank you so much!! That's very assuring!! I guess I have just been panicking too much cuz video interview is not the most comfortable thing. Think I will do it by the end of this week. Wish me luck!!
serzzzzo
Rep:
?
(Original post by limsuk)
Thank you so much!! That's very assuring!! I guess I have just been panicking too much cuz video interview is not the most comfortable thing. Think I will do it by the end of this week. Wish me luck!!
Good luck! You will honestly be fine. The questions are very basic interview style questions, like “tell me a time where you stuck to your beliefs when you knew something wasn’t right” or “what skills do you think you could bring to tesco as a manager”. Let me know how you get on
cali5ta
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Has anyone heard back yet about the final stage - the discover centre?
limsuk
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Good luck! You will honestly be fine. The questions are very basic interview style questions, like “tell me a time where you stuck to your beliefs when you knew something wasn’t right” or “what skills do you think you could bring to tesco as a manager”. Let me know how you get on
I did my video interview today and received an email 5 minutes after saying that I have passed!!
serzzzzo
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Has anyone heard back yet about the final stage - the discover centre?
Not yet!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (20)
60.61%
No (13)
39.39%

Watched Threads