A modern political conference Watch

londonvibe
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
I have mixed elements of the recent Labour Conference and the American DNC Conference here for maximum impact.

So this is how the conference goes, you come on stage and address everyone as "Comrades", and just keep repeating the word "Comrades" every time you grandstand. Then you announce your gender pronouns "I am Mike Stanley, he him xe". Then you pick a sensible topic such as the failures in the system that cause difficulties with gender pay claims for people who are transitioning between genders. Then the audience claps, but clapping the old way is offensive so they do jazz hands instead (putting hands in the air and vibrating them). And of course there needs to be a topic about stamping out the last traces of the old evil colonial empire, racism, sexism, anti-Trump etc. Then afterwards you have to pretend not to notice as if there is nothing strange going on, and then you bring up the weather.
Last edited by londonvibe; 3 weeks ago
yaseen1000
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by londonvibe)
I have mixed elements of the recent Labour Conference and the American DNC Conference here for maximum impact.

So this is how the conference goes, you come on stage and address everyone as "Comrades", and just keep repeating the word "Comrades" every time you grandstand. Then you announce your gender pronouns "I am Mike Stanley, he him xe". Then you pick a sensible topic such as the failures in the system that cause difficulties with gender pay claims for people who are transitioning between genders. Then the audience claps, but clapping the old way is offensive so they do jazz hands instead (putting hands in the air and vibrating them). And of course there needs to be a topic about stamping out the last traces of the old evil colonial empire, racism, sexism, anti-Trump etc. Then afterwards you have to pretend not to notice as if there is nothing strange going on, and then you bring up the weather.
The recent Labour conference has been quite interesting, I recently made a video on the key points on the conference.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=c8mmre5lhsU
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (65)
23.38%
No (213)
76.62%

Watched Threads