almas99
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi. I’m looking for accommodation desperately. I attend dmu and am willing to travel up to 20mins walk. Anyone looking for someone to takeover their tenancy agreement let me know. Thanks.
De Montfort University
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi,
I viewed our message. If it helps, I have a link which provides a list of accommodation suites and info on how much it costs and so forth;
https://www.dmu.ac.uk/study/accommod...nce/index.aspx
If you need help with booking, info can be found in this link;
https://www.dmu.ac.uk/study/accommod...w-to-book.aspx
Best of luck and do let us know how you get on.

Kind Regards,
Jon
pierre94
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by almas99)
Hi. I’m looking for accommodation desperately. I attend dmu and am willing to travel up to 20mins walk. Anyone looking for someone to takeover their tenancy agreement let me know. Thanks.
Hello I've got a en-suite in town I'm trying to get rid of
ipover
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi there,

I'm looking for someone to take over my tenancy at Merlin Heights. It is a 5 min walk away from campus, and 5 mins from city centre. A double bed with en suite.

Please message me if you’re interested
fr51494
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi, I have a room at liberty park that needs taking over. Five minute walk to campus, en suite, on site gym included, double bed, mixed flat or all girls flat available, £134 per week 😊
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hey there! I’m looking for someone to take over my 51 week contract with iQ city at a price of £307 per week. You’ll only have to pay the 2nd to 4th instalment which is from 30th September to 5th September 2020 (£14122). iQ is only a 4 mins walk to the Goswell Road bus station that goes straight to Aldwych/Somerset bus station which is a few mins walk from strand. It is a bronze ensuite room. The link to the iQ website is https://www.iqstudentaccommodation.c...e?year=2019-20 pls pm ASAP if ur interested ) THANK UUUUU
Makwallace
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
are you still looking for accomodation?
nathan_nacu
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by 6380)
Hey there! I’m looking for someone to take over my 51 week contract with iQ city at a price of £307 per week. You’ll only have to pay the 2nd to 4th instalment which is from 30th September to 5th September 2020 (£14122). iQ is only a 4 mins walk to the Goswell Road bus station that goes straight to Aldwych/Somerset bus station which is a few mins walk from strand. It is a bronze ensuite room. The link to the iQ website is https://www.iqstudentaccommodation.c...e?year=2019-20 pls pm ASAP if ur interested ) THANK UUUUU
It’s Bronze but costs £304 a week? Chile.....
Emmalshill
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hey did u find anything? My sister has a room in filbert village
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• De Montfort University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 7 Dec '19
  • De Montfort University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 11 Jan '20

What offers have you received from universities?

Unconditional (42)
19.27%
Unconditional if firmed (18)
8.26%
Unconditional if insurance (2)
0.92%
Both unconditional and unconditional if firm/insurance (5)
2.29%
No unconditional offers (151)
69.27%

Watched Threads