How do I change my optional module in Westminster University Watch

Eat_revision
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
There is a optional module which I now regret taking how can I change this module?
Last edited by Eat_revision; 3 weeks ago
University of Westminster
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Eat_revision)
There is a optional module which I now regret taking how can I change this module?
Hi there

Did you manage to sort your module out?

Kim
Course Enquiries Team
Eat_revision
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
(Original post by University of Westminster)
Hi there

Did you manage to sort your module out?

Kim
Course Enquiries Team
No not yet. Emailed registry. For more information I am in Level 5 of my course.
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
No not yet. Emailed registry. For more information I am in Level 5 of my course.
It maybe too late to change your module now. If you go to Registry in person and try to sort it out it will speed things up for you.

Best wishes

Kim
Course Enquiries Team
Eat_revision
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by University of Westminster)
It maybe too late to change your module now. If you go to Registry in person and try to sort it out it will speed things up for you.

Best wishes

Kim
Course Enquiries Team
I have another question not related to the topic but I have done a Biomedical science course with foundation. Does level 3 (foundation)and 4 count or does actual grading start from level 5? I have heard that foundation year (Level 3) does not count and Level 4 (first year) counts only 10%. Can you tell me the actual figures and percentages. Also how does the credit system work? Do credits achieved from Level 4 count? I ask because I have a feeling I will be only able to achieve 340 credits instead of the full 360 so I may not be able to get full honours, so if I do get 340 does this mean I can graduate or not. Please suggest what is the best option for me to get more credits. Thank You.
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I have another question not related to the topic but I have done a Biomedical science course with foundation. Does level 3 (foundation)and 4 count or does actual grading start from level 5? I have heard that foundation year (Level 3) does not count and Level 4 (first year) counts only 10%. Can you tell me the actual figures and percentages. Also how does the credit system work? Do credits achieved from Level 4 count? I ask because I have a feeling I will be only able to achieve 340 credits instead of the full 360 so I may not be able to get full honours, so if I do get 340 does this mean I can graduate or not. Please suggest what is the best option for me to get more credits. Thank You.
Hi there

Your overall degree grade eg 2:1 or 2:2 is taken from your Level 5 (Year 2) modules and your Level 6 (Year 3) modules only. Your Level 4 (Year 1) grades don't count toward your final degree classification. In order to obtain your degree you have to pass the full 360 credits. If you only pass 340 you won't be able to graduate and will have to come back as a module retriever to take the module you are missing.

Please call into your Registry Office to get further clarification.

Best wishes

Kim
Course Enquiries Team
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Westminster
    All Departments will be open. Undergraduate
    Sat, 9 Nov '19
    All Departments will be open. Postgraduate
    Wed, 13 Nov '19
    All departments will be open. Undergraduate
    Wed, 4 Dec '19

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (154)
59.46%
No I haven't decided yet (60)
23.17%
Yes but I might change my mind (45)
17.37%

Watched Threads