natalia1307
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
I'm interested in some of the MSci courses offered by Lancaster University which require AAA at A-Level. Having completed my A-Levels this summer, I'm wondering if I would be considered having achieved an A* in Sociology, an A in Biology and a B in Chemistry. I have passes in both practical elements of Biology and Chemistry.
Joe1000000
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I'm sure someone official will chime in eventually, but I'm sure they would consider you a good candidate. Possibly less so if the MSci was in Chemistry. It's probably worth emailing the admissions department and they may be able to give further information.
Lancaster Student Ambassador
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by natalia1307)
I'm interested in some of the MSci courses offered by Lancaster University which require AAA at A-Level. Having completed my A-Levels this summer, I'm wondering if I would be considered having achieved an A* in Sociology, an A in Biology and a B in Chemistry. I have passes in both practical elements of Biology and Chemistry.
Hello!
I'd apply for BSc courses as the requirements tend to be lower and once you're here, if you're on a 2.1 you'll easily be able to switch in second/third year! The courses will be the same for the first three years as well. I definitely think you should reply as you have excellence grades! (please note I'm only a student and can't guarantee anything but I really think you should apply).
Charlotte
3rd year Biological Sciences with Biomedicine
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (20)
6.67%
They might tell the bully (30)
10%
I don't think they'd understand (44)
14.67%
It might lead to more bullying (113)
37.67%
There's nothing they could do (93)
31%

Watched Threads