The Student Room Group
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website

A-Level grades

I'm interested in some of the MSci courses offered by Lancaster University which require AAA at A-Level. Having completed my A-Levels this summer, I'm wondering if I would be considered having achieved an A* in Sociology, an A in Biology and a B in Chemistry. I have passes in both practical elements of Biology and Chemistry.
I'm sure someone official will chime in eventually, but I'm sure they would consider you a good candidate. Possibly less so if the MSci was in Chemistry. It's probably worth emailing the admissions department and they may be able to give further information.
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website
Original post by natalia1307
I'm interested in some of the MSci courses offered by Lancaster University which require AAA at A-Level. Having completed my A-Levels this summer, I'm wondering if I would be considered having achieved an A* in Sociology, an A in Biology and a B in Chemistry. I have passes in both practical elements of Biology and Chemistry.

Hello!
I'd apply for BSc courses as the requirements tend to be lower and once you're here, if you're on a 2.1 you'll easily be able to switch in second/third year! The courses will be the same for the first three years as well. I definitely think you should reply as you have excellence grades! (please note I'm only a student and can't guarantee anything but I really think you should apply).
Charlotte :smile:
3rd year Biological Sciences with Biomedicine

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending