?
Report 1 month ago
Congrats everyone. You are amazing!
ArabLlama
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Bruh I didn’t actually know this was a competition now I’m finna cry I didn’t do one Cus I went from 4s to 8s 😔😔

Edit: No ill will to the winners., congrats to them
Last edited by ArabLlama; 1 month ago
Ailurophile03
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Congratsssss
Leaderboard
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by gcsemusicsucks)
AHHHH no way, I did not expect this in a million years! :eek: Thank you so much to everyone for just being absolutely amazing and making the GYG forum such a lovely place to be, and a huge congrats to RazzzBerries mez_merising and nyxnko_!! :party2: :hugs: So well deserved and I really enjoyed reading everyone's blogs :woo: :heart:
You absolutely deserve it (though I have no idea on what the expected standard for a GYG is). I found your blog by accident (literally typed GYG St Andrews, expecting nothing to come out of it), and it's indeed very good, giving others a peek into university life (as opposed to high school), and encourage you to continue this in the future (if at all).
Bobbycar
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by gcsemusicsucks)
AHHHH no way, I did not expect this in a million years! :eek: Thank you so much to everyone for just being absolutely amazing and making the GYG forum such a lovely place to be, and a huge congrats to RazzzBerries mez_merising and nyxnko_!! :party2: :hugs: So well deserved and I really enjoyed reading everyone's blogs :woo: :heart:
OMG well done!!!
HungryNiceGuy
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I'm actually so gassssed that RazzzBerries actually came second like wowww
ohdahnnyboi
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Evil Homer)
It's finally the moment you have all been waiting for.... It's Grow your Grades award day!!!!

This years competition has been absolutely incredible and your journeys and stories have been really inspirational and amazing to follow.

So many of you have done amazing work keeping everything updated. You've supported each other and been the best you can be. Unfortunately we only have space for four winners but this does not mean that people not on the list below shouldn't be very proud of everything you have achieved.

So, without further ado the winner of Grow your Grades 2018/2019 winning a brand new Macbook is ...........................
:groovy::groovy::groovy::groovy::groovy:
GyG Winner 2018/2019

We have two incredibly amazing runners up, and in truth it was ridiculously difficult to split out any of our top 3 and in fact quite a few others as well.

Our joint 2nd place winners who will each receive a £50 Amazon voucher are ......

Joint 2nd Place winners

And finally we have reserved one more prize to who we felt was the most supportive member of the Grow your Grades community this year. The support you guys give each other is so incredible and is what really makes Grow your Grades so unique.

We felt no one embodied this more this year than ..........

Most Supportive Member

So a massive congratulations to all our winners, and everyone who entered. We loved reading your blogs, and keeping up with your life and study through the good and the bad.

This years competition is well and truly on the way and you can see this years blogs and start your own right here!
Well done you guys!! You were definitely more committed than I was
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What offers have you received from universities?

Unconditional (34)
18.28%
Unconditional if firmed (14)
7.53%
Unconditional if insurance (2)
1.08%
Both unconditional and unconditional if firm/insurance (4)
2.15%
No unconditional offers (132)
70.97%

Watched Threads