The Student Room Group

Should I buy it now?

I am planning to buy the iPhone 11 but should I trade in my phone now for £50 off and buy it for £729?
Or keep my old phone and not go through the hassle of transporting all its data and pay £779?

Or wait till Black Friday in 2 months and pay £739 for it without trading?

Or wait till Black Friday and pay £779 and get a £50 gift card from Apple? Also no trading in

I have a iPhone 6s and am desperate for a new phone after 3 years of the same one.

What should I do? Patience or impulse???
I have the 8 plus right now but this years iPhone wasn’t anything different again so I’m waiting for next year now. But I think you should wait for Black Friday Because there’s usually pretty good deals on
Patience. The pricing method used by Apple (And pretty much all smartphone selling companies) is called ‘penetration pricing’. Meaning that when they release a new phone, their prices will be sky high and as time goes on it lowers.

You could wait until Black Friday, or keep your eyes open at second hand shops which sell second hand phones. Trust me, brand new things get dumped there all the time.

But I would definitely wait. Your phone isn’t like... It isn’t really that important what phone you have. I have the same as you right now and I haven’t even considered a new phone.
Original post by getupdodger
I am planning to buy the iPhone 11 but should I trade in my phone now for £50 off and buy it for £729?
Or keep my old phone and not go through the hassle of transporting all its data and pay £779?

Or wait till Black Friday in 2 months and pay £739 for it without trading?

Or wait till Black Friday and pay £779 and get a £50 gift card from Apple? Also no trading in

I have a iPhone 6s and am desperate for a new phone after 3 years of the same one.

What should I do? Patience or impulse???

Buy it when it costs less than 1% of your disposable income.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending