This is my GYG for my second attempt as as hopefully I can get them

First Attempt At AS Results
Spoiler:
Show
History: U
English Lit: U
Media: E
Photography: C YAY I got a grade lol

So i have decided to drop HISTORY, ENGLISH LIT, and MEDIA, as i didnt get the right grades to carry on, So therefore I have decide to pick up DRAMA and ICT

Last edited by K.I.M; 1 year ago
nyxnko_
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Good luck! :rave:
K.I.M
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by nyxnko_)
Good luck! :rave:
thank you
K.I.M
Rep:
?
So An UPDATE

today i got into school for 7:45, yeah i know that early but i go in because i hate getting the school buses, My day went like this

Spoiler:
Show
Free: Was going to do drama homework however found it way to difficult so ended up playing solitare, reading a book for the drama course and listening to a mixture of music

Break: ate a packet of refreshers yum

Spoiler:
Show
Photography: I was editing photos, looking at uni courses for photography, playing solitare, plus listening to more music

Spoiler:
Show
Drama: it was literally just theory today, I hate the theory, rather practical, but he did show us some video which influenced Brecht

Break: sat talking to my friends about card games, yeah we are boring

Spoiler:
Show
Photography: YEP YOUR'E THINKING AGAIN! im in 2 photography groups yet again more blog posts, editing photos listening to music to distract me from the time lol

Lunch: sat playing the card game "Gloom", and guess what i won YAY

Spoiler:
Show
Free: Sat in the LRC reading A servant of Two masters by Carlo Goldini its a good book, then i got bored texted some friends, played solitaire again and was listening to music again

Last edited by K.I.M; 1 year ago
Oxford Mum
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Drama sounds great and very interesting.

Would have loved to act, but I’m quite shy so would probably forget my lines! I’m sure it’s a great confidence booster. Good luck with that, Kim
K.I.M
Rep:
?
Hey guys another week of School

Heres how it went:

Spoiler:
Show
ICT: Foundout that our teacher wasnt coming in, tried to attempt the work, but it was Pivot tables and we havent been taught that yet, so ended up listening to Bars and Melody - Waiting For The Sun, this is a beautiful record, and I was playing solitare

Spoiler:
Show
Free: Played Music and did some blog work for photography it was ok really, Found out that tool is now on Spotify JoshDarnIt

Spoiler:
Show
Photography: We got introduced to our next theme which is going to be still life, actually is really interesting to talk about

Spoiler:
Show
Drama: we worked on our practical assesment we are going to do next week,

Spoiler:
Show
Photography: I was working on what we had done in my previous lesson, played a bit of solitare, and music

Lunch time me and my friends played gloom again and guess what i lost

K.I.M
Rep:
?
Tuesday 1st October 2019

Today went like this:

Spoiler:
Show
Photography: Did some more blog work, found out about stranger things 4, cant wait for that and i listened to more music

Spoiler:
Show
ICT: We were revising hlookups and vlookups for our assessments tomorrow not looking forward to that

Spoiler:
Show
Free: did some photography work on the blog and listened to music on spotify

Spoiler:
Show
Photography: Did the same work that i did in my first photography lesson, plus listened to more music

Spoiler:
Show
Free: spent my time with 4 friends playing a card game called gloom, where you have to increase opponants happiness and you have to decrease your families happiness, what a good game

Tags

Oxford Mum
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Seems you have found your fave card game there! I haven’t heard of it myself..

When I was your age I used to play a card game called Newmarket but can’t remember what it’s about. Guess I’m getting old
Obolinda
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
gw07mcgheerachel
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Good Luck
K.I.M
Rep:
?
yeah i know, whats your fav card game?
(Original post by gw07mcgheerachel)
Good Luck
thank you
K.I.M
Rep:
?
3/10/19 Thursday

My day wasn't that eventful but this is what i did in each lesson

Spoiler:
Show
Photography: I qworked on an artist reference for still life and managed to get that complete whilst listening to music.

Spoiler:
Show
Drama: We got a lesson into being late even though we weren't, then we got on with rehearsing our practical assessment

Spoiler:
Show
Photography Again: worked on some other unfinished blog posts then foundout that im working at a b for my Portraiture section so im happy

Spoiler:
Show
ICT: I got 9 marks out of props 15 for my first assesment, not pleased with that lol, then we got on with some theory

Spoiler:
Show
Free: I spent half of it doing a photography essay which i still havent completed

After school was still working on that essay, and playing solitare which was fun, but wasnt fun that most my friends went home ill as thee was something going around.

Obolinda
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
username4648086
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
thanks 4 diz gyg Kim~Shawn Mendes
an inspiring read ive needed so long
Oxford Mum
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
The photography sounds great. What kind of things do you have to write about in your photography essays?
K.I.M
Rep:
?
(Original post by Oxford Mum)
The photography sounds great. What kind of things do you have to write about in your photography essays?
hey we do a mixture of things, if you go on this link and click on this link u will see what we do, ps you can go on my profile which is Kimberley N

https://www.hautlieucreative.co.uk/photo20al/
Oxford Mum
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
It’s great how you can do so much to improve the image afterwards

When I was young, all you did was point the camera and shoot
K.I.M
Rep:
?
4/10/19 Friday

Today was actual fun, had two frees yay, so my day went like this:

Spoiler:
Show
Free: I had to write a photography essay about how archives work, as i didnt do it back in june lol, was too busy with other stuff at the time, listening to music aswell

Spoiler:
Show
Photography: Was writing a blog post on the evacuation of my granddad when he was 5 in 1940, ps listening to music

Spoiler:
Show
Drama: We were doing practical work on this scene from the caucasian circle, it was weird and so boring

Spoiler:
Show
Photography: Did what I was doing in my other Photography lesson, plus i was listening to music

Spoiler:
Show
Free: I was looking at different universities that i want to go to for Photography there are some good ones but i like the sound of University of Arts London.

Ps. I found a new singer that i like the sound of which is Alec Benjamin, love his music

Obolinda
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I'll give Alec Benjamin a try :yep:
K.I.M
Rep:
?
(Original post by Obolinda)
I'll give Alec Benjamin a try :yep:
do you like him??
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Who is winning Euro 2020

France (74)
28.03%
England (91)
34.47%
Belgium (20)
7.58%
Germany (34)
12.88%
Spain (3)
1.14%