kashoot me
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
i’m doing dt (on aqa) but honestly my teacher is lost when it comes to teaching our class and keeps on repeating or skipping lessons. i personally want to get at least a 7 in this subject but i don’t think i’ll get that with her. so any sort of help with what i actually need to do with course work would be greatly appreciated ☺️ thank you!!
Last edited by kashoot me; 1 year ago
Neptunium134
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by kashoot me)
i’m doing dt (on aqa) but honestly my teacher is lost when it comes to teaching our class and keeps on repeating or skipping lessons. i personally want to get at least a 7 in this subject but i don’t think i’ll get that with her. so any sort of help with what i actually need to do with course work would be greatly appreciated ☺️ thank you!!
I did AQA DT GCSE as well. What specific are you taking, do you need any help with that or do you want help with the overall stuff? The paper I did was quite maths and physics-heavy, and I remember having to do levers and pivots, so touching up on those would probably be useful for the first ten or so questions
kashoot me
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
to be honest it’s the course work that i’m struggling with because the nea task i chose was working towards a sustainable future and ive got to do the whole thing without really knowing exactly what to do. do you have any advice?
username4746572
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hey if you visit this thread I have given a lot of help and it's all there (mostly )

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=5982100
Neptunium134
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
to be honest it’s the course work that i’m struggling with because the nea task i chose was working towards a sustainable future and ive got to do the whole thing without really knowing exactly what to do. do you have any advice?
Do a bit of research first, you need to do primary and secondary research anyway, so use that to your advantage. Ask any friends/ classmates who are doing the same title. Muck around with some designs, sketch some ideas- you can use these in your 'initial designs' section of your folder.
CoolCavy
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Start with a spider diagram of existing problems with sustainability then you can narrow it down to areas you are interested in and start researching how to make a product that will potentially resolve your chosen problem
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should the school day be extended to help students catch up?

Yes (93)
28.53%
No (233)
71.47%

Watched Threads