Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Hi, it's my first time living in Founder's and I have never ordered food to here before so I don't know how it works. It's my first day here and I slept through dinner so was wondering, if I was to order food - do I go downstairs to the entrance or do they come upstairs?

I live on the 5th floor so how would it work. Sorry if I sound silly, just I don't know anyone here yet so needed some advice from someone who knows. On UberEats it gives you the option of 'deliver to door' apparently, but would that work if I put it in or would they end up waiting outside? And if so, where??
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hi, it's my first time living in Founder's and I have never ordered food to here before so I don't know how it works. It's my first day here and I slept through dinner so was wondering, if I was to order food - do I go downstairs to the entrance or do they come upstairs?

I live on the 5th floor so how would it work. Sorry if I sound silly, just I don't know anyone here yet so needed some advice from someone who knows. On UberEats it gives you the option of 'deliver to door' apparently, but would that work if I put it in or would they end up waiting outside? And if so, where??
Go down and meet them at reception or at the main door. They will have your number and call or you can just wait for them.
Presumably they would otherwise need a key to get in?
I would just meet them downstairs and then they can get off sooner.
Have the right money plus any tip.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
(Original post by 999tigger)
Go down and meet them at reception or at the main door. They will have your number and call or you can just wait for them.
Presumably they would otherwise need a key to get in?
I would just meet them downstairs and then they can get off sooner.
Have the right money plus any tip.
Yeahh that makes sense. Thank you I was just looking to see if there was anyone who had lived here before with some advice that's all
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Royal Holloway, University of London
    Undergraduate open day Undergraduate
    Sat, 19 Oct '19

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (23)
6.97%
They might tell the bully (32)
9.7%
I don't think they'd understand (50)
15.15%
It might lead to more bullying (124)
37.58%
There's nothing they could do (101)
30.61%

Watched Threads