Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
I am hoping to get into Preston in 2020, who is going or hoping to? Wanting to meet and talk to others before!
UCLan Student
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Hey there!

Great to hear you're interested in studying at UCLan - just let us know if you have any questions or if there is anything we can do to help!

Ryan
si_82
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Yes I want to go to Uclan I went to the open day at Burnley and loved it. I really hope I get on the social work course next year.
Last edited by si_82; 2 months ago
hunchoM
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hiii! I've applied to UCLAN for Medicine. Hoping to get an interview
Amicus Stellis
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I am hoping to get into Preston in 2020, who is going or hoping to? Wanting to meet and talk to others before!
Im hoping to go there, i have my offer just need to wait for my other universities before i accept it.
Hanika93
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I've applied to UCLAN and have a interview on the 27th! 😊
Amicus Stellis
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Hanika93)
Good Luck
Hanika93
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Amicus Stellis)
Good Luck
Thank you 😊
hunchoM
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Hanika93)
Congratulations! What did you apply for?
Hanika93
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by hunchoM)
Congratulations! What did you apply for?
Midwifery xx
Kaurxoxo
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Same here any ideas on how they are structuring the interview what time is yours at ?x
hannahxnct
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Hi I accepted an unconditional to study at UCLan
jmyerstpm
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I'm patiently waiting to hear back from my uni application for Sept 2020. I'm a 33-year-old international student from the US and I applied for astrophysics.

I haven't heard a peep from them yet but I've checked up a few times and have been told they had an "unprecedented" number of January 2020 applicants. Been saving up to go back to school for a few years now and desperate for some sign that my plans are beginning to make movement. I really loved UCLan and have visited twice on two separate holidays from the US.

Does everyone get an interview? I assume I'd be able to do it on Skype and not expected to fly there, haha. Can't wait to hear from them and really hope i get an offer. Good luck everyone!
Amicus Stellis
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by jmyerstpm)
I'm patiently waiting to hear back from my uni application for Sept 2020. I'm a 33-year-old international student from the US and I applied for astrophysics.

I haven't heard a peep from them yet but I've checked up a few times and have been told they had an "unprecedented" number of January 2020 applicants. Been saving up to go back to school for a few years now and desperate for some sign that my plans are beginning to make movement. I really loved UCLan and have visited twice on two separate holidays from the US.

Does everyone get an interview? I assume I'd be able to do it on Skype and not expected to fly there, haha. Can't wait to hear from them and really hope i get an offer. Good luck everyone!!
Im not sure, but i didnt get an interview and got an offer, you could email them to see if there is anything that you need to do or ask what is happening. They may be waiting untill the deadline before they respond but im not sure sorry.
Mskhan37
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Did you apply for medicine?
hollygrindley
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I applied last night and got an offer this morning for Education and Sociology
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Central Lancashire
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Sun, 21 Jun '20
  • University of Central Lancashire
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Mon, 2 Nov '20

Do you work while at uni?

Yes I work at university (108)
34.07%
No I don't (147)