The Student Room Group

I cheated on my bf. Should i tell him?

Last night i made a stupid mistake and I cheated on my bf. And now idk if i should tell him or not. Part of me wants to tell him, bcs i feel like that's the right thing to do. But the other part doesn't want to tell him because then we'd break up. And I really don't want that.
Me and my bf live an hour away and bcs of work etc only see each other once or twice a month. Im going to see him today. And i really don't know what to do.
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
And i really don't know what to do.

You already know what you should do.
Tell him. It is the right thing to do.

It's wrong to keep something like this a secret.
Reply 3
Tell him. It is the right thimg to do.

It's wrong to keep something like this a secret.

Yeah thank you
Last night i made a stupid mistake and I cheated on my bf. And now idk if i should tell him or not. Part of me wants to tell him, bcs i feel like that's the right thing to do. But the other part doesn't want to tell him because then we'd break up. And I really don't want that.
Me and my bf live an hour away and bcs of work etc only see each other once or twice a month. Im going to see him today. And i really don't know what to do.

You are a coward if you don't tell him

Why did you? Tell him, give him the option to cheat back. It's fair, and you bloody well accept it!
You must tell him.
But also explain to him what happened and if he is nice he will forgive you
Reply 7

don't tell him if you don't want to wreck your relationship.
Reply 8
Don’t lie coz then you’re doubly in the wrong and he will never forgive you if he finds out for yourself
Reply 9
Original post by Drewski
You already know what you should do.

Agree...

Even if you don't post here you know what is the right thing to do. Stop thinking that you didn't know
Original post by Ciel.
don't tell him if you don't want to wreck your relationship.

She deserves to have her relationship wrecked

I mean, you did that to yourself when you cheated on him. You need to tell him, whether or not he'll end the relationship. If you don't, he'll eventually find out and it'll be a much bigger blowout than what it could be. Maybe he'll consider staying with you if you tell him now and make sure you can change your ways.
Yes, tell him.

If he leaves you then that is an entirely fair outcome. A lot of people won't tolerate their partner cheating.
Reply 13
Original post by Rock Fan
She deserves to have her relationship wrecked

no, we all make mistakes.
Original post by Ciel.
no, we all make mistakes.

Not mistakes like that

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending