The Student Room Group

Chemistry gcse

I'm in urgent need of help with chemistry I know nothing?!!! I really extremely need help pleaseeeeeeee I want to get a grade 6 at least
Reply 1
Best method of revision for me was to do lots and lots of exam questions.

If you have any specific issues in chemistry, feel free to message me and I can help you. :smile:
Original post by raqiya.i
I'm in urgent need of help with chemistry I know nothing?!!! I really extremely need help pleaseeeeeeee I want to get a grade 6 at least

Firstly you need to stay calm as you still have more than plenty of time to perfect your chemistry. Start by identifying what you don’t know and just go away and learn it in your own time, don’t wait for the teacher. Read the revision guides or find a relevant YouTube video, there’s so many resources to use.
If you find you’re still struggling then approach your chemistry teacher and ask if they can run some gcse chemistry revision sessions, I know my school offered these close to exam time.

I felt lost when I started gcse chemistry but when I decided I wanted to actually understand it I began to really enjoy it and it’s taken me all the way to uni now - so it’s worth taking the time to ace it!
Any questions feel free to ask, I’ll answer as best as I can...

Quick Reply

Latest