please help with UCAS / personal statement Watch

anonymous230
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
hi i have taken a look at the ucas application thing and i am so confused does anyone have an indepth video or step by step guide which covers absolutely everything, i dont even know what to write in a personal statement im on a gap year right now so i have no help i should have just applied last year, but could someone please direct me to some information which may help

i saw a personal statement on youtube and it looked so complicated :/
_karen_
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by anonymous230)
hi i have taken a look at the ucas application thing and i am so confused does anyone have an indepth video or step by step guide which covers absolutely everything, i dont even know what to write in a personal statement im on a gap year right now so i have no help i should have just applied last year, but could someone please direct me to some information which may help

i saw a personal statement on youtube and it looked so complicated :/
What goes in your personal statement depends on what subject you want to do. You can look up personal statement examples by subject. As for the UCAS application, what exactly is it that you're confused about? There's a video for each section that you're supposed to fill, clearly explaining what to do.
anonymous230
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
(Original post by _karen_)
What goes in your personal statement depends on what subject you want to do. You can look up personal statement examples by subject. As for the UCAS application, what exactly is it that you're confused about? There's a video for each section that you're supposed to fill, clearly explaining what to do.
thanks a lot sorry
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Sheffield Hallam University
    Get into Teaching in South Yorkshire Undergraduate
    Wed, 26 Feb '20
  • The University of Law
    Solicitor Series: Assessing Trainee Skills – LPC, GDL and MA Law - London Moorgate campus Postgraduate
    Wed, 26 Feb '20
  • University of East Anglia
    PGCE Open day Postgraduate
    Sat, 29 Feb '20

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (177)
61.25%
Yes- I don't like it (12)
4.15%
No- I want it (78)
26.99%
No- I don't want it (22)