The Student Room Group

which medical school

hi there, i just wanted to know which medical schools i can apply to. i received a total of 7 in my bmat section 1 and 2 and 3A in my essay section. however in my UCAT i got low score of 2300 and band 4 n situational judgement. this was very wierd as i used medify to prepare and each time i got a band 1 in SJT section. however these are my scores and i was wondering which universities i can apply to. thank you
Original post by amilah321
hi there, i just wanted to know which medical schools i can apply to. i received a total of 7 in my bmat section 1 and 2 and 3A in my essay section. however in my UCAT i got low score of 2300 and band 4 n situational judgement. this was very wierd as i used medify to prepare and each time i got a band 1 in SJT section. however these are my scores and i was wondering which universities i can apply to. thank you

I can't tell you exactly but the medical portal has an excellent university comparison tool. Have a look at it.
Reply 2
Original post by AelinGalanythius
I can't tell you exactly but the medical portal has an excellent university comparison tool. Have a look at it.

thank you so much. i will have a look :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending