Hopefully growing grades

Watch this thread
abi.p
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 years ago

Hey guys!

:elefant:
I've decided to do a grow your own grades this year to not only help motivate myself but to help motivate others.
My GCSE results were:
Spoiler:
Show
7 in business studies
6 in maths
6 in english lit
6-6 in science
6 in graphics
B in digital applications
5 in english language
6 in religious education
5 in french
5 in history

I am in my first year of A levels and i am currently studying economics, psychology, and i'm doing a level 3 BTEC in creative digital media.
I can't wait to get this started as i have never done a blog before and i'm going to try my best to post consistently. See you guys soon xx

:badger:
Last edited by abi.p; 2 years ago
_Mia101
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 years ago
good luck :rave:
Matthew2422
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by _Mia101)
good luck :rave:
Ditto :laugh:
abi.p
Rep:
Hey everyone
I had two digital media lessons today and i have found out that I have a mock in November for our actual exam in January 2020 after just doing the subject for a month. Despite all of this digital media still seems to be my favourite subject so far. I am really looking forward to after this exam because thats when we start our coursework where we either make a film, magazine, website or game. Here is a pic of the start of my revision
Last edited by abi.p; 2 years ago
_Mia101
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by abi.p)
Hey everyone
I had two digital media lessons today and i have found out that I have a mock in November for our actual exam in January 2020 after just doing the subject for a month. Despite all of this digital media still seems to be my favourite subject so far. I am really looking forward to after this exam because thats when we start our coursework where we either make a film, magazine, website or game. Here is a pic of the start of my revision
Your notes are really pretty :yep:, also love the purple pen!
abi.p
Rep:
(Original post by _Mia101)
Your notes are really pretty :yep:, also love the purple pen!
Thank you!
_Mia101
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by abi.p)
Thank you!
You're welcome!
This is my gyg if you'd like to check it out: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho...9#post85431624
abi.p
Rep:
Hey people
Today I just dropped psychology! The reason why was because i was in a psychology lesson yesterday and i noticed that I spent the majority of the lesson watching the clock and waiting for the lesson to be over because I was bored and not enjoying the lesson. Then yesterday I was thinking about how much I had missed by business studies lessons from last year and how much I loved the lesson and was actually excited about it.
I asked the teachers and they said today that if I was prepared to do a lot of work to catch up they would take me. The teacher originally told me to start next week but I didn't want to be anymore behind so I went to the lesson today and I have no clue what is going on but I'm going to do my best to catch up all weekend.
Sorry for that being so long I wasn't expecting to write so much!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you done work experience at school/college?

Yes (138)
43.67%
Not yet, but I will soon (54)
17.09%
No (124)
39.24%

Watched Threads