tcmanson
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I’m at Edinburgh and just gone into my second year- I am finding it very cliquey and struggling to find real friends.
I’m thinking of leaving and applying to Exeter which is nearer home ... can anyone else share their experiences?
Uni of Exeter
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by tcmanson)
I’m at Edinburgh and just gone into my second year- I am finding it very cliquey and struggling to find real friends.
I’m thinking of leaving and applying to Exeter which is nearer home ... can anyone else share their experiences?
Hello tcmanson

I am sorry to hear that you aren't having the best time at the moment. I can see you have not got any responses yet from current students at Exeter. It might by worth looking at this forum: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=5826344. It is led by a current student. I am sure they would be happy to answer your questions about what it is like to be a student at Exeter.

Do let me know if you have any questions that I can help you with. And I hope that things work out for you soon

Melody
Quick-use
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by tcmanson)
I'm really sorry you're finding it cliquey. What courses are you doing and are you part of any societies? I'm from Edinburgh, I did my undergrad there and I'm still living here even after having graduated. I had an awesome experience and made an incredible amount of friends. I went to quite a few societies and was friendly with the other members of my tutorials.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (48)
31.58%
No - I have already returned home (19)
12.5%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (33)
21.71%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (14)
9.21%
No - I live at home during term anyway (38)
25%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise