The Student Room Group

My sisters a bully, makes me cry, what is her problem

so last me ahe came back home and I sad:

I'm going going to alton towers, and she said it's my dads car and he needs it.

Which I replied to I will drop him off and give him money to get taxi home. She then lectured me.

She then said I never pay for anything and I said ask him how I pay for petrol. And I should pay for insurance when I didn't have a job.

The other day she insulted an old women on the street for getting in her way.

Between 2005-2012 she didn't want to talk to me and looked at me angry.

At other times when I ask her at events she looks at me angry and replies back to me in an angry manner.

She is selfish too and sometimes has a
go at my dad.

She doesn't contribute to the house or nothing where she should and she is earning much.

she doesn't answer me back properly when I ask her stuff which is normal.

My uncle bullied me since 2008 and I shouted at her and she said 'do you know what you did to us' what the hell did they do to me for so many years and my dad. For goodness sake doesn't she have pride or respect for us?

What's her problem in all? Is that such a problem I drop my dad off and give him money when he is ok with it?

I'm surprised shes got everything she wants.

I've been crying and she asked my dad to kick me out of the house.

She doesn't want to listen to or my dad who said my uncle is a bully. She still wants to be good friends with him.
Family should not behave like this, incredibly sorry that she is making you feel like this. I honestly do not know what to say beyond remembering that this is her problem not yours, and that bullying behaviour says far more about the bully than the person being bullied. It sounds like your sister might have learnt this behaviour from your uncle, who sounds as if he might be a kind of role model figure to her, or alternatively is it possible that she is externalising personal insecurities and causing you pain as some sort of coping mechanism. Perhaps she simply enjoys the false sense of superiority she gains by being in a position to make someone else unhappy. It sounds like your dad understands what’s going on, but is also struggling to deal with her challenging attitude.
In any case, really hope the situation improves for you.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending