MSc Global Wildlife Health and Conservation

Watch
Elmsthorpe
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 months ago
Hiya,

Just wondering if anyone who has applied to the MSc Global Wildlife Health and Conservation at Bristol uni, could provide me with an insight into the application process?

I'm trying to find out how competitive it is/ if work experience is a necessity/ if there's an interview process and what type of applicants get accepted!

Thanks
cwilliams07
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Elmsthorpe)
Hiya,

Just wondering if anyone who has applied to the MSc Global Wildlife Health and Conservation at Bristol uni, could provide me with an insight into the application process?

I'm trying to find out how competitive it is/ if work experience is a necessity/ if there's an interview process and what type of applicants get accepted!

Thanks
Hi, did you get a place in the end?
BrittanyHLast
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Elmsthorpe)
Hiya,

Thanks
Hey! I know this was from several months ago, but I was curious if you went through the application and are starting this September? I applied and was accepted, so I will be there at end of September/October since Covid-19 exists to delay everything haha
Jpull
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Hi, I'm starting this course in September too. Are you worried about covid not allowing us to do the practical parts of the course? Also, are you choosing to live in Bristol or Langford?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you want Freshers' Fairs to work this year?

Completely online (9)
13.43%
A mix of in-person and online options (11)
16.42%
As many in-person events as is safe to do (41)
61.19%
I don't plan on attending a Freshers' Fair (6)
8.96%

Watched Threads