The Student Room Group

what is going on with this boy?

Ok so hear me out. There's this guy that always shows interest in me. He's always staring at me and tries to be in areas where he can see me clearly. He walks past my lunch table too many times and even looks at me whilst doing that. He will look at me from the corner of his eyes and even tries to get my attention. When talking with others, he gives me stares all the time and when i catch him looking he looks away quickly. On Friday he asked if I could help him out after pe and i was like yeah of course. He looked at me briefly and then when i put the equipment back i was about to put the coloured jerseys away too when he invaded my space and said: ah that's alright. I'll do that. You've done enough. Thank you. Idk what this mean i think i'm overthinking it but i genuinely like this guy and I can't stop thinking about it. Why did he seem so monotone and why was he looking down?

Any reviews are appreciated.
Reply 1
He could be trying to prove something to u or he could just be nervous which is understandable, it’s not easy being around a crush lol. From what u said above it sounds like he prolly likes u, in my view. If u genuinely like him I say give it a shot, spend more time with him, get closer who knows? Life is too short
Original post by //sand//ra//
Ok so hear me out. There's this guy that always shows interest in me. He's always staring at me and tries to be in areas where he can see me clearly. He walks past my lunch table too many times and even looks at me whilst doing that. He will look at me from the corner of his eyes and even tries to get my attention. When talking with others, he gives me stares all the time and when i catch him looking he looks away quickly. On Friday he asked if I could help him out after pe and i was like yeah of course. He looked at me briefly and then when i put the equipment back i was about to put the coloured jerseys away too when he invaded my space and said: ah that's alright. I'll do that. You've done enough. Thank you. Idk what this mean i think i'm overthinking it but i genuinely like this guy and I can't stop thinking about it. Why did he seem so monotone and why was he looking down?he probably had

Any reviews are appreciated.

He probably had a plan for what he was going to do once he asked you to help him and it went nothing like how he imagined? And then he bailed out and was glum because it didn't go to plan. Just ask him out already :wink: if you like him and help him out here. Sounds like he likes you but is making a right hash of it.
(edited 4 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending