A-Level Revision HELP Medicine at least A*,A*,A,A

Watch
xDdraig
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I need some help in knowing how to revise effectively for my UCAS exams in year 12. I am doing chemistry, biology, maths and psychology. People are saying that chemistry is hard. Any ideas how to get the grades I want in year 12?
Rouge1234
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
For bio and chem, exam questions are key. When you've finished a topic do a bundle of exam questions and store them to review later on. The best way to approach year 12 is by actually revising for every class test it will show you where your weaknesses are.
xDdraig
Rep:
?
Thanks bro
username4855894
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by xDdraig)
I need some help in knowing how to revise effectively for my UCAS exams in year 12. I am doing chemistry, biology, maths and psychology. People are saying that chemistry is hard. Any ideas how to get the grades I want in year 12?
Chemistry and maths in year 12 are quite easy. Maths year 2 is ok so far (only just past halfway through) but chemistry year 2 is much harder. Biology is quite hard both years (a LOT of content). Just make notes for each topic test and make sure you sort out anything you’re unsure of sooner rather than later
xDdraig
Rep:
?
much appreciated g
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling about starting university this autumn?

Really excited (62)
22.3%
Excited but a bit nervous (126)
45.32%
Not bothered either way (36)
12.95%
I'm really nervous (54)
19.42%

Watched Threads