Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scared_newbie)
    What do you guy's think are the biggest fashion crime's that boy's and girl's can comit? what are your fashion no-no's?
    Briefs. :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by englishstudent)
    ok then wotever. ur just targeting me now!! ok i admit then that iv done a fashion crime!!

ReputationRep:
    ok then wotever. ur just targeting me now!! ok i admit then that iv done a fashion crime!!
    Sweetie pie calm down. For all you know, your future gf (or present one) may find your briefs so very very attractive

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adhsur)
    Sweetie pie calm down. For all you know, your future gf (or present one) may find your briefs so very very attractive
    Ooooh yes and there's a pig flying past my window!

ReputationRep:
    Ooooh yes and there's a pig flying past my window!
    In stunningly sexy white briefs

ReputationRep:
    Yeah well I shouted after him that briefs are sad (and then I phoned up some people to laugh behind his back).

Don't think he heard though.

Would've looked MUCH better in boxers.

ReputationRep:
    Scared newbie,

I have an irresistable urge to twang your briefs. What do you say?

ReputationRep:
    Spray painted denim, and I saw this out and I nearly vomited : A hot pink crop top, Denim miniskirt, black fishnets and ugh boots. It truly was a dark day for those of taste.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Everdawn)
    A hot pink crop top, Denim miniskirt, black fishnets and ugh boots.
    You've never told us you've been to Essex before.

ReputationRep:
    black capes

ReputationRep:
    hi,
    do you really think they're sexy? cos i think they are but no-one else agrees!

ReputationRep:
    hi,
    do you really think they're sexy? cos i think they are but no-one else agrees!
    I see sarcasm...

ReputationRep:
    ..And the new Fendi Vanity bag, oh dear, only the victims will snap that one up.

ReputationRep:
    I don't know if Uggs have caught on in the UK (and if they have, I'd say they would actually be practical considering it's actually cold there)...anyway I'm from California and girls at my school seem to think it's really cool to wear snow boots (Uggs) with mini skirts and nothing covering the rest of their legs. So ridiculous.

ReputationRep:
    Spray painted denim, and I saw this out and I nearly vomited : A hot pink crop top, Denim miniskirt, black fishnets and ugh boots. It truly was a dark day for those of taste.
    ohhh guess i should have read that first! hehe

ReputationRep:
    I hate it when guys wear clothes that are too big for them, on younger guys it makes them look like little boys on older ones they look like saggy old men.

On girls I'm annoyed when they wear tight trousers but still wear normal underwear so you can see the line and it gives them like 4 butt cheeks-- hideous. Get a thong, ladies.

ReputationRep:
    I'll second that. Boxers that are too big are almost just as bad though. Don't minimize what you have!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by feelthefiya)
    ohhh guess i should have read that first! hehe
    Ugh boots themselves are fine, its just what its worn with.

ReputationRep:
    And I really don't understand those 'net' tops :confused: The tops that just look like NETS with arms, but you're meant to wear a bright fluro top underneath it. Ghastly. No, I thought, when I saw it diplayed in Miss Shop on my way to work several months ago.

ReputationRep:
    Ugh boots themselves are fine, its just what its worn with.
    Yeah they look OK with denim mini's (of course, depending on the person wearing it too), but I just dispise the whole trousers tucked into the ugh boots thing, now that's just wrong! As much as I like trying new things out, I refused all winter to experiment with that look!

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.