Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rednirt)
    yeah. and the fact that they don't look good on everyone - you have to have a distinct sense of style to wear haute couture i think. You strike me as that sort of person, confident, knowledgable about fashion and therefore can pull off just about anything (damn you )
    lol, its a gift, haha. You can see the one im talking about with my picture on the picture thread.

ReputationRep:
    Tan-orexics, orange is not a warm and healthy colour.
    Being underdressed.
    Too much jewelry or gaudy jewelry.
    Thongs being exposed.
    One of should write a book on Fashion Etiquette, it isn't fair to have us suffer so.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by feelthefiya)
    I don't know if Uggs have caught on in the UK (and if they have, I'd say they would actually be practical considering it's actually cold there)...anyway I'm from California and girls at my school seem to think it's really cool to wear snow boots (Uggs) with mini skirts and nothing covering the rest of their legs. So ridiculous.
    yeah they seem to be popular with cropped trousers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wanderlusted)
    One of should write a book on Fashion Etiquette, it isn't fair to have us suffer so.
    ~everdawn, your calling has come

so true about the g's exposed, there's perfectly good reason why it's called under wear :rolleyes: *some just have to keep the cringers comin *

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wanderlusted)
    Tan-orexics, orange is not a warm and healthy colour.
    Being underdressed.
    Too much jewelry or gaudy jewelry.
    Thongs being exposed.
    go for it, cant do any harm :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scared_newbie)
    What do you guy's think are the biggest fashion crime's that boy's and girl's can comit? what are your fashion no-no's?
    -wearing trousers two sizes too small
    -waist coats
    -track suit bottoms (for in the house ONLY)
    -jeans that just fit (mind you the opposite can apply)
    -hair dye - anything along the lines of orange, pink or purple
    -i hate gold chains on guys- has to be one of the worst fashion no no's ever.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cellardore)
    -wearing trousers two sizes too small
    -waist coats
    -track suit bottoms (for in the house ONLY)
    -jeans that just fit (mind you the opposite can apply)
    -hair dye - anything along the lines of orange, pink or purple
    ive got orange hair for real

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~*glitter*~)
    bright orange? or do you mean a more ginger colour?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dr. Blazed)
    You've never told us you've been to Essex before.
    hehe

I was on sitting on the train the other day coming back from Lakeside and on one of the platforms at a station we were stopping at there was this kind of chubbly girl wearing a tshirt, short denim miniskirt and then these Ugg boots, and then she started running for the train! I felt mean laughing, but it was hilarious! *is evil*

ReputationRep:
    Yup, agreed.

Why have so many people said minskirts? You can wear them without looking like a slut y'know... :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    before bying any item of clothing you should think "would Kat Slater wear this", if the answer is yes then run screaming from the shop.

ReputationRep:
    bright orange? or do you mean a more ginger colour?
    this colour

(Original post by Everdawn)
    oh yeah the Von Dutch trucker hats, Dont bother with them, the fad has passed.
    Try tellling that to my brother please..

(Original post by kieshaxxx)
    Why have so many people said minskirts? You can wear them without looking like a slut y'know... :rolleyes:
    I said miniskirts on people when they wear ones that are too small so they barely cover thier bottom in school..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sparklyteacosie)
    I said miniskirts on people when they wear ones that are too small so they barely cover thier bottom in school..
    Fair enough

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sashh)
    before bying any item of clothing you should think "would Kat Slater wear this", if the answer is yes then run screaming from the shop.
    Lol.

ReputationRep:
    And i personally liked my hair purple.... and scarlet for that matter... and turquoise..... what's wrong with dying your hair?!

ReputationRep:
    I have nothing really to add.. can't stand visible thongs, too-tight stuff, ugg or ugg style boots.. anyone remember when string vests came back the other summer? Urgh they were so hideous!

ReputationRep:
    As mentioned previously - the whole wearing clothes far too small for you, and the other thing that I really can't stand are ankle-swingers...

ReputationRep:
    this colour
    i lov you hair color is well pretty

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.