No Contact Rule? EX BF Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I'm trying to get my ex bit friend to start reach in put and initiating contact with me. I've heard a dozen articles about doing no contact, but I'm skeptical about it.

Does it work? Has anybody here gotten an ex back through no contact? And are there other ways to get your ex to miss you and want to come back?
Arif_Khajjak
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Yes if you want to talk again with love you need to prove you love him more then others then he will come again its my opinion to you try toi talk him with love
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Arif_Khajjak)
Yes if you want to talk again with love you need to prove you love him more then others then he will come again its my opinion to you try toi talk him with love
How do you suggest I do that? Should I meet up with him and tell him what I'm feeling? I'm afraid it may push him away if I do.
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I'm trying to get my ex bit friend to start reach in put and initiating contact with me. I've heard a dozen articles about doing no contact, but I'm skeptical about it.

Does it work? Has anybody here gotten an ex back through no contact? And are there other ways to get your ex to miss you and want to come back?
What are the circumstances of the break up, was it amicable and who broke up with who

Space is always a good idea trust me
Hiro2468
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I think the phrase goes like this:
Distance makes the heart grow fonder?

It really depends on how the breakup happened
Anonymous #1
What are the circumstances of the break up, was it amicable and who broke up with who

Space is always a good idea trust me
It's weird because he never verbally broke up with me, but we are definitely not together. I lied to him about something early on before we were even a couple and confessed to him later on. He was obviously hurt by this, but we continued talking. I told him I'd respect whatever decision he chose and his choice was to be friends.

I'm not really sure where we stand tbh. I've been wanting to have a serious conversation with him but couldn't last week. And my mom has been making my life difficult because she doesn't want him in our house for whatever reason. So I guess we are on okay terms? I'm not sure...
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Hiro2468)
I think the phrase goes like this:
Distance makes the heart grow fonder?

It really depends on how the breakup happened
I've tried but it's so hard. Then I get anxiety about him just completely moving on and forgetting about me. I know that sounds stupid, i just love him so much & I know he felt the same at one point. I just don't know what to do..
Arif_Khajjak
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
How do you suggest I do that? Should I meet up with him and tell him what I'm feeling? I'm afraid it may push him away if I do.
yes you want to meet himm and tell him which situation you Are handling
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you registered to vote?

18-20 years old (yes) (263)
54.23%
18-20 years old (no) (63)
12.99%
20-25 years old (yes) (82)
16.91%
20-25 years old (no) (9)
1.86%
25-30 years old (yes) (25)
5.15%