linneaslondon
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hi everyone! I recently heard from a friend that she is going abroad next semester and so I’m looking to move into her flat with her flatmates. But for me to do this I would have to transfer my lease to someone!

I live in a Vauxhall high floor en-suite which is £299 a week. All bills are included in this price. The room is a nice size with loads of storage, the bathroom is modern and the kitchen has two stoves and ovens so there’s no need to fight over who gets to cook.

My flatmates are nice and quiet people, friendly enough but not the kind that throws a party.

The accommodation is near the Vauxhall tube and railway stop, which I find provides great connections both to KCL and central London areas. If you want pictures of how the rooms look go to urbanest Vauxhall and look at the en-suites.

Please contact me if this sounds good!!
Last edited by linneaslondon; 1 year ago
Nedstark97
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by linneaslondon)
Hi everyone! I recently heard from a friend that she is going abroad next semester and so I’m looking to move into her flat with her flatmates. But for me to do this I would have to transfer my lease to someone!

I live in a Vauxhall high floor en-suite which is £299 a week. All bills are included in this price. The room is a nice size with loads of storage, the bathroom is modern and the kitchen has two stoves and ovens so there’s no need to fight over who gets to cook.

My flatmates are nice and quiet people, friendly enough but not the kind that throws a party hahah.

The accommodation is near the Vauxhall tube and railway stop, which I find provides great connections both to KCL and central London areas. If you want pictures of how the rooms look go to urbanest Vauxhall and look at the en-suites.

Please contact me if this sounds good!!
Hi, is this still available? I might be interested
linneaslondon
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by Nedstark97)
Hi, is this still available? I might be interested
Yes it is! I'll send you a message
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hey there! I’m looking for someone to take over my 51 week contract with iQ city at a price of £307 per week. You’ll only have to pay the 2nd to 4th instalment which is from 30th September to 5th September 2020 (£14122). iQ is only a 4 mins walk to the Goswell Road bus station that goes straight to Aldwych/Somerset bus station which is a few mins walk from strand. It is a bronze ensuite room. The link to the iQ website is https://www.iqstudentaccommodation.c...e?year=2019-20 pls pm ASAP if ur interested ) THANK UUUUU
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (57)
65.52%
I don't have everything I need (30)
34.48%

Watched Threads