AQA A-Level English Literature Coursework ideas.

Watch
pixiapple12
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hi I need help on finding 2 texts to do my AQA coursework on one poetry and one prose, which can embed into the AQA critical anthology (narrative theory, feminist theory, Marxist theory, eco-critical theory ,post-colonial theory or literary value and the canon). Please could you suggest any ideas. Thanks.
Imo_Stu
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by pixiapple12)
Hi I need help on finding 2 texts to do my AQA coursework on one poetry and one prose, which can embed into the AQA critical anthology (narrative theory, feminist theory, Marxist theory, eco-critical theory ,post-colonial theory or literary value and the canon). Please could you suggest any ideas. Thanks.
A good text is 'The Bloody Chamber' by Angela Carter, its a collection of rewritten fairytales which is really good for Feminist theory, another the 'A Streetcar Named Desire' by Tennessee Williams, which is a play if that counts? which could be used for post-colonial and possibly Marxist?
pixiapple12
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by Imo_Stu)
A good text is 'The Bloody Chamber' by Angela Carter, its a collection of rewritten fairytales which is really good for Feminist theory, another the 'A Streetcar Named Desire' by Tennessee Williams, which is a play if that counts? which could be used for post-colonial and possibly Marxist?
Thankyou you truly are a star I will take a look at both of them
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (85)
14.05%
I'm not sure (27)
4.46%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (190)
31.4%
I have already dropped out (13)
2.15%
I'm not a current university student (290)
47.93%

Watched Threads