The Student Room Group

Geography paper 1

Can anyone tell me about geography paper 1 and tell me about the questions that came up?
What qualification, what exam board, what year and why do you want to know. Sorry for all the questions but more detail is needed to allow anyone to help.
you can get papers with all the questions online if you wanna do practice. Not sure what year you're interested in though...
Original post by fish finger fan
What qualification, what exam board, what year and why do you want to know. Sorry for all the questions but more detail is needed to allow anyone to help.

2019, gcse aqa
Original post by yazzy101
2019, gcse aqa

Why do you want to know what questions came up?

If it is because you are sitting it for a mock then you will only be cheating yourself and it is completely pointless.

But as said you can find them online, on the exam boards website probably but I think they take some time to release them.
ive sat my exam however my sister is in year 10 and im trying to get her to revise

Why do you want to know what questions came up?

If it is because you are sitting it for a mock then you will only be cheating yourself and it is completely pointless.

But as said you can find them online, on the exam boards website probably but I think they take some time to release them.
ive sat my exam however my sister is in year 10 and im trying to get her to revise

Sorry I don't see how knowing the questions will help you persuade her to revise. If she doesn't want to revise that's her problem, she will be the one regretting it.
Sorry I don't see how knowing the questions will help you persuade her to revise. If she doesn't want to revise that's her problem, she will be the one regretting it.

no ive asked my previous geography teacher to give me the pre release and she did but i just wanted to make a small test for her i know there was a 9 maker on the peruvian road developments and etc its just that i forgot some questions
no ive asked my previous geography teacher to give me the pre release and she did but i just wanted to make a small test for her i know there was a 9 maker on the peruvian road developments and etc its just that i forgot some questions

Oh ok, sorry for misunderstanding. Check the exam boards website, but if you are doing the pre-release then look for paper 3. This years might not be released yet, but 2018s should be along with the pre release.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending