The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

lmao omg! its kinda scary!
Reply 2
The tango advert where the guy rolls down the hill rolled in carpet and gets hit by concrete pipes has been banned,
Reply 3
Luize
The tango advert where the guy rolls down the hill rolled in carpet and gets hit by concrete pipes has been banned,

I'm not surprised...it was just like a clip from jackass...same as them all really though i suppose.
Luize

:frown: i never saw it!
Reply 5
I just seen a rather good advert though...one for smirnoff. Anyone seen it?
It was something like a guy died and got cremated and his brother took him to this place where they kept filtering his ashes and stuff until he turned into a diamond and became a "girls best friend".
Was rather smart i thought.
Reply 6
I like that advert (i think it's '3') where there's that chinese girl who's running away from the other girl....and then at the end of the advert, she eats the cherry off the top of something, and the music suddenly stops....I dunno what the hell it means, but it makes me laugh

(btw, you may not know what the hell i'm talking about, cos i explained it appalingly)
Reply 7
mockel
I like that advert (i think it's '3') where there's that chinese girl who's running away from the other girl....and then at the end of the advert, she eats the cherry off the top of something, and the music suddenly stops....I dunno what the hell it means, but it makes me laugh

(btw, you may not know what the hell i'm talking about, cos i explained it appalingly)

I totally know what you mean! :biggrin:

I love that advert!!!! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
need_money
I totally know what you mean! :biggrin:

I love that advert!!!! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

me to! i burst out laughing every time! :rolleyes:
Reply 9
mockel

I love that as well, my sister was trying to remember the song for days and so I left her a little note on her computer with the lyrics. If anyone knows where to download it please pass it on.
Reply 10
Well, since a couple of you like that ad as well, can you please tell me what the hell the point of it is? :biggrin:
Reply 11
The best smirnoff ad was the "beware of the juganut my dear, when the moon is Fat" Scared the hell outta me!

Love that Cherry advert! But the Pepsi advert was random but cool, when the people are fighting but people who are dressed in black behind them are moving them about like a kunfoo movie any one remember it?
Reply 12
mockel
Well, since a couple of you like that ad as well, can you please tell me what the hell the point of it is? :biggrin:

to get people to notice it. there's a thread about 'em so it appears to have worked
Reply 13
Sparkey
The best smirnoff ad was the "beware of the juganut my dear, when the moon is Fat" Scared the hell outta me!

Love that Cherry advert! But the Pepsi advert was random but cool, when the people are fighting but people who are dressed in black behind them are moving them about like a kunfoo movie any one remember it?

that singing cherry is comedic gold
Reply 14
Sparkey

Dear lord! YES! :biggrin::biggrin:

I think i made a thread about that ad a while ago infact. :o:p
Reply 15
Sparkey

Both of those are genius.
I remember an advert when I was younger for the milkman.
There was snow over the floor and the milk bottles popped out of the milk and followed the man down the road leaving tracks in the snow.
It was about 10-14 years ago though, I only seen it recently on a tape of a very old film.
Reply 16
Luize
Both of those are genius.
I remember an advert when I was younger for the milkman.
There was snow over the floor and the milk bottles popped out of the milk and followed the man down the road leaving tracks in the snow.
It was about 10-14 years ago though, I only seen it recently on a tape of a very old film.

Wasn't that for British gas? :cool:
Reply 17
Nope.
It was for milk deliveries. Really shows how old it is, I haven't seen a milk float for years, let alone an advert for one.
Reply 18
Luize
Nope.
It was for milk deliveries. Really shows how old it is, I haven't seen a milk float for years, let alone an advert for one.

Mmmmmm, Milk boys...:tongue:
Reply 19
Luize
Nope.

AHHHHHH Yes! I saw a milk float yesterday my cat wouldn't move for it to drive away :biggrin: The milkman had to get out and put my cat on the pavement :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending