Imsoba1
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
hi guysss basically my teacher set me a 20 marker question and in terms of case studies i'm set (Israel and Palestines water conflicts over the west bank and the Turkey GAP scheme) but I'm not sure about the players part of this question. The question is "asses how transboundry water sources always lead to conflict between different players", any help would be appreciated!!
xzipapa
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Imsoba1)
hi guysss basically my teacher set me a 20 marker question and in terms of case studies i'm set (Israel and Palestines water conflicts over the west bank and the Turkey GAP scheme) but I'm not sure about the players part of this question. The question is "asses how transboundry water sources always lead to conflict between different players", any help would be appreciated!!
Did you find help with the question? I guess I can help write to me dentonkelly[at]gmx[dot]us I have some materials we can share on this
TheAlchemistress
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Imsoba1)
hi guysss basically my teacher set me a 20 marker question and in terms of case studies i'm set (Israel and Palestines water conflicts over the west bank and the Turkey GAP scheme) but I'm not sure about the players part of this question. The question is "assess how transboundry water sources always lead to conflict between different players", any help would be appreciated!!
Talk about civilians and the government

The GAP scheme will take water from other countries and this would negatively affect other transboundary countries

It also would affect farmland and displacement of people
mstevens01
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
The players will be the people affected: This is often the citizens, their governments and the people who modify the sources such as by engineering. For "assess" and 12 markers you need to come up to balance: always make sure you link your paragraphs back to the question and come to clear judgements throughout and in a conclusion
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (95)
38.93%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (27)
11.07%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (18)
7.38%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (57)
23.36%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (30)
12.3%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (17)
6.97%

Watched Threads