Curioustudent123
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
As a student, how do you impact the environment?
(Can be both positive or negative)
Daniel.Scribbler
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Curioustudent123)
As a student, how do you impact the environment?
(Can be both positive or negative)
As a human, how do you impact the environment? I think you know the answer yourself. Want to make a difference? Then take part in volunteer projects aimed at environment preservation. Instead of answering your question, I suggest that you watch "Man" by Steve Cutts https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WfGMYdalClU
Curioustudent123
Rep:
?
You see I know what I do but the whole point of this question is listening to other students (and students in particular) and their impact on the environment ..
Thank u for the link tho
Curioustudent123
Rep:
?
What is it you feel guilty of that’s in your lifestyle (that you do) that could make an impact on the environment as a student ?
Curioustudent123
Rep:
?
What is it you do as a student that helps the environment in any way?

(Think reduce reuse recycle)
LaurenEve1995
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
If I order a whole pizza for dinner then i'll eat the left overs for breakfast the next day

REDUCING FOOD WASTE YGM!
Curioustudent123
Rep:
?
Send in pics of your empty drinks tin cans if you don’t wish for them to end up in landfill
Hazelly
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Curioustudent123)
What is it you feel guilty of that’s in your lifestyle (that you do) that could make an impact on the environment as a student ?
What kind of students are we talking about? secondary school, college students, higher education or mature? (or in general ) It might be worth possibly making a questionnaire for your research.

I suppose the amount of printed work i required for my studies.
Curioustudent123
Rep:
?
Open to all students
Ellie__99
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I was aware of how many plastic bottles, coffee cups and plastic bags and cutlery I was buying and using when out and about. A few weeks back I bought a reusable water bottle and coffee cup, a metal straw and fork (both foldable and on little keyrings so super easy to carry) and I've put a re-usable carrier bag in my back pack incase I need it. I'm actively making an effort to take these things with me when I go out to avoid buying the single use/hard to recycle versions I have been using. Small steps, but every little helps.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (171)
44.07%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (43)
11.08%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (32)
8.25%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (83)
21.39%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (37)
9.54%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (22)
5.67%

Watched Threads