Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Profesh)
    some crap about mp3-cds only storing 80 mins
    incorrect. mp3-audio discs can store up to 700mb worth of data!
    what would be the point of getting an mp3 discman if it was limited to the same number of tracks as an audio one :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    iPods are great! I always have my headphones in, listening to my pink mini ipod. Everywhere I go, it goes. Best birthday present ever!!!!

ReputationRep:
    i have 256mb mp3 player, 70 songs is all i have at the moment, maybe i will get an ipod or something cool for my birthday (gotta wait until february though )

ReputationRep:
    Ipods are ace but they do look cheap! They are still sexy though i must agree, it is the thing to have at the moment! I wish i had enough money to get one.

ReputationRep:
    I love my pink mini i-pod Mmm!

ReputationRep:
    how much is an ipod anyway?

ReputationRep:
    £200 for a 20GB 4g off the Apple website, I think that's with the educational discount though. You can probably find one for cheaper on eBay, and the 3g iPods are a lot cheaper than that as well

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 14, 2004
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.