The Student Room Group
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath

Norland applications

Moved to the FE College forum for you buddy :h:
Hi, I applied for deferred entry to Norland so already have a place to start at Norland in 2020! If you like u can add me on insta and I can add u to our group chat. My insta is amidee_elizabeth_odriscoll
(Original post by millievye)Is anyone applying to Norland for September 2020 entry? I don't know anyone who is applying the same time as me and I would love to know what texts people have read and what experience they've had so far
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath
Original post by AmideeElizabeth
Hi, I applied for deferred entry to Norland so already have a place to start at Norland in 2020! If you like u can add me on insta and I can add u to our group chat. My insta is amidee_elizabeth_odriscoll
(Original post by millievye)Is anyone applying to Norland for September 2020 entry? I don't know anyone who is applying the same time as me and I would love to know what texts people have read and what experience they've had so far

Thank you! I've just added you, my insta is the same username as it is on here x
Original post by Glaz

Norland is a Uni? Why is it in the FE forum?
Original post by Applications2020
Norland is a Uni? Why is it in the FE forum?

Whoops my mistake, sorry.

@Hazzabear can you sort this out please :redface:
Original post by Glaz

yeah sure :smile:
:smile: thanks
Reply 7
Original post by Glaz

Who are you talking to m8
Original post by Glaz

- I’m struggling to find this university, so I’ve put it onto university life in till I can get it sorted on my laptop.
Original post by Sir Cumference
Who are you talking to m8

There was a glitch - Reply 2 was #1 when I looked at it but then once I changed the forum reply 1 became reply 2 - all very confusing lol

Quick Reply

Latest