Sleepylots
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Hey,
I've always struggled with my hair, when to get it cut etc. I have a kind of longish mop but the front has always been too long compared to the rest of my hair. Everywhere I go, no-one wants to give me a fringe, they either don't cut enough off the front and way too much everywhere else or just leave it in an odd shape.
It's kind of beginning to affect my self esteem and it's annoying. It shouldn't be an issue but I'm starting to wonder if it's even possible for some guys to get away with fringed mop hairstyles? I have no idea what to tell my hairdresser, when to go, etc and it's bugging me.
I know these kinds of hairstyles can go wildly wrong too but it's always been what I've wanted, I can't really see myself with anything else
Any tips on this would be greatly appreciated
Welshvisitor
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
It’s up to you how they cut your hair. Explain everything you’ve said here and ask for advice.
Pikamee
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 hours ago
I'm awful at explaining too, so I find pictures of what I want online and show it to the hairdresser.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (128)
18.08%
It's just nice to be back! (193)
27.26%
Not great so far... (253)
35.73%
I want to drop out! (134)
18.93%

Watched Threads