EllisL1sport
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 11 months ago
hey guys,

I was just wandering if anyone could help me find some work experience as it is mandatory in my college course. my GCSE's aren't the highest but I am willing to finish my course with the best results possible. My course L1 sport please help.

thank you guys,
National Careers Service
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
(Original post by EllisL1sport)
hey guys,

I was just wandering if anyone could help me find some work experience as it is mandatory in my college course. my GCSE's aren't the highest but I am willing to finish my course with the best results possible. My course L1 sport please help.

thank you guys,
Hi there,

You could look into contacting local business and asking if they're able to offer you any work experience. If you're looking for something relating to sports, you could look into retail sport shops or even gyms or leisure clubs.

Another option is to search for vacancies on job sites involved in sports and contact companies to ask about any opportunities or if they're willing to take you on to gain this experience with your college course. Some of these job sites include:

www.monster.co.uk
https://www.gov.uk/find-a-job

Traditional methods of finding work experience/jobs, such as newspapers, trade journals and networking can be just as effective. The wider your job search, the more chance you will have of finding an opportunity.

I hope this is helpful!

Best of luck!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With no certainty that exams next year wil take place, how does this make you feel?

More motivated (15)
27.27%
Less motivated (40)
72.73%

Watched Threads