How to hide which threads you post on?

Watch
HecticG
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
When you click on on member's profile, you can check all the messages they have sent in the past and in which threads they did it. How do you make this private? I do not want to be stalked...
ecolier
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by HecticG)
What a shame, guess I will have to delete this post TSR should make it an update though.
You can't delete this thread though :mwuaha:
DrawTheLine
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
What a shame, guess I will have to delete this post TSR should make it an update though.
Posts cannot be deleted, sorry! You can request for posts to be removed from the public site by reporting them to the CS, but typically posts are only removed if they break community guidelines.
Scotney
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
When you click on on member's profile, you can check all the messages they have sent in the past and in which threads they did it. How do you make this private? I do not want to be stalked...
You could post as anon.
ecolier
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Woooow, you guys should definitely make it an update. You gues have been here since 2005 so surely you must be able to tell tsr to do this right? Time to bring a change for real
TSR has been around a few years before me. There are many people still around who registered before me, @PQ, @Helenia etc.

You can delete individual posts but not threads - click on "Edit" at the bottom right and delete your posts.

I don't have any powers to change things, feel free to suggest this feature at the Feedback and Suggestions forum (https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/for...lay.php?f=1331).
Last edited by ecolier; 1 year ago
DrawTheLine
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Scotney)
You could post as anon.
The anon function is only to be used for threads of a personal or sensitive nature e.g. if you have a health issue you want advice on, or you've been through a messy breakup and want advice.
Scotney
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by ecolier)
TSR has been around a few years before me. There are many people still around who registered before me, @PQ, @Helenia etc.

You can delete individual posts but not threads - click on "Edit" at the bottom right and delete your posts.
I think TSR should allow you to decide whether you want to accept followers or not.
Not everyone wants to be followed.
ecolier
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Scotney)
I think TSR should allow you to decide whether you want to accept followers or not.
Not everyone wants to be followed.
Again, please post to the Feedback and Suggestions forum (https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/for...lay.php?f=1331).
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 1 year ago
I think it is a good feature and helps identify trolls. It would be terrible if this feature was disabled. You could always find another forum.
Scotney
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by DrawTheLine)
The anon function is only to be used for threads of a personal or sensitive nature e.g. if you have a health issue you want advice on, or you've been through a messy breakup and want advice.
Interesting! Well that gets misused a lot!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you feel comfortable going back to school on March 8th?

Yes (376)
32.16%
No (793)
67.84%

Watched Threads