The Student Room Group

KFC job interview

I’ve applied for a job at my local KFC store, and i passed the initial assessment. If i was to get the interview, what should i take and what should i wear?
Original post by bigladkath
I’ve applied for a job at my local KFC store, and i passed the initial assessment. If i was to get the interview, what should i take and what should i wear?

Smart clothing preferably.
Reply 2
Original post by Hazzabear
Smart clothing preferably.

Thank you :smile:
Thank you :smile:

You will also need identification - a passport would do.
Reply 4
You will also need identification - a passport would do.

yeah i have my passport so that’ll be fine. i have a book of achievements and i do have my btec sport certificate in there, should i uh keep it in there 😂😂
yeah i have my passport so that’ll be fine. i have a book of achievements and i do have my btec sport certificate in there, should i uh keep it in there 😂😂

I would yes, it’s a qualification after all.
Reply 6
I would yes, it’s a qualification after all.

should i take my GCSE results slip too?
should i take my GCSE results slip too?

Yes. Did you not have to put your results down on your application?
Reply 8
Yes. Did you not have to put your results down on your application?

yeah i did, i was just wondering as there were a few that i left out, like the F i got in catering and the E’s i got in child development and business studies. i did include my 3 in maths however
yeah i did, i was just wondering as there were a few that i left out, like the F i got in catering and the E’s i got in child development and business studies. i did include my 3 in maths however

I would still bring it, they may want to see it. Have you resit your GCSE maths?
Reply 10
I would still bring it, they may want to see it. Have you resit your GCSE maths?

not yet, i’ve only just done my GCSEs, so i’m working towards my resit now. was only three marks away, so my sixth form isn’t too worried about me failing

To your interviews take:
-Passport
-National Insurance number
-Certificates for qualifications (GCSE/A levels etc)
-Copies of your CV (2-3 copies should be fine)

Make sure before going to an interview:
-You know what you want to say (look online for typical questions asked in an interview)
-You should know a bit about the company just general information and probably a bit about their values

What to wear:
-Smart shirt
-Black/navy trousers
-Smart jeans
-A tie (not essential)
-A blazer (not essential)

DO NOT WEAR:
-Jeans
-Excessive jewellery
- T-shirts

General advice:
-Smile
-Talk as much as you can when asked a question (providing you don’t talk rubbish)
-Know the shifts and days you want to do before hand
-Although be prepared to do less work initially. Initially they asked me to work 8 hours a week and told me I could increase my hours later as I progressed and became more experienced
Reply 12
Original post by Anonymous
To your interviews take:
-Passport
-National Insurance number
-Certificates for qualifications (GCSE/A levels etc)
-Copies of your CV (2-3 copies should be fine)

Make sure before going to an interview:
-You know what you want to say (look online for typical questions asked in an interview)
-You should know a bit about the company just general information and probably a bit about their values

What to wear:
-Smart shirt
-Black/navy trousers
-Smart jeans
-A tie (not essential)
-A blazer (not essential)

DO NOT WEAR:
-Jeans
-Excessive jewellery
- T-shirts

General advice:
-Smile
-Talk as much as you can when asked a question (providing you don’t talk rubbish)
-Know the shifts and days you want to do before hand
-Although be prepared to do less work initially. Initially they asked me to work 8 hours a week and told me I could increase my hours later as I progressed and became more experienced

thank you :smile: i applied online and there was a mistake in my CV so if i corrected it is should be fine right?
Lol typing error. Do not repeat do not wear “smart jeans”
Reply 14
seeing as you worked there Anonymous, will they be flexible around my sixth form, as i finish at 3:10 every, single day
Reply 15
Also would the interview be 1-1 or a group interview, as i have heard different things from different people.
It depends on the provider of that the branch, some will do group interviews, some won't.
Reply 17
It depends on the provider of that the branch, some will do group interviews, some won't.

Thank you
Thank you

Good luck :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending