presentation of war in 'charge of the light brigade' and 'war photographer'

Watch
yurgirln33s
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
so im writing an essay on ho war is presented in 'charge of the light brigade' and 'war photographer' n ive written the intro. but need help on literally the next paragraph! XD. i dont know wht to say, or how to begin the next paragraph. thank you.

so heres the intro i wrote:

Tennyson's poem ' Charge of the light brigade', written after a disastrous engagement during the Crimean war & 'War photographer' by Duffy, depict the reality of war as a profoundly negative experience. Whilst Tennyson epitomizes the frantic and distressing reality of war and highlights the consequences of war in a celebratory and inflated heroic fashion (which I would argue is a prime example of extorting attitudes towards warfare for propaganda purposes ), in 'War photographer' the horrors are explored through the 'spools of suffering' and the 'cries' of a wife. However the main conflict is that of the photographer as he grapples with what he does for a living.
username1539513
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Oh gosh this takes me back...
yurgirln33s
Rep:
?
cant wait to live the moment u are rn.. GCSE's have drained me famm
yurgirln33s
Rep:
?
(Original post by yurgirln33s)
so im writing an essay on ho war is presented in 'charge of the light brigade' and 'war photographer' n ive written the intro. but need help on literally the next paragraph! XD. i dont know wht to say, or how to begin the next paragraph. thank you.

so heres the intro i wrote:

Tennyson's poem ' Charge of the light brigade', written after a disastrous engagement during the Crimean war & 'War photographer' by Duffy, depict the reality of war as a profoundly negative experience. Whilst Tennyson epitomizes the frantic and distressing reality of war and highlights the consequences of war in a celebratory and inflated heroic fashion (which I would argue is a prime example of extorting attitudes towards warfare for propaganda purposes ), in 'War photographer' the horrors are explored through the 'spools of suffering' and the 'cries' of a wife. However the main conflict is that of the photographer as he grapples with what he does for a living.
anyonee???
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (258)
56.58%
I don't have everything I need (198)
43.42%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed