cmarie_0000
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
I’m thinking of applying for Diagnostic Radiography, and was hoping someone could tell where is best to study it between QMU, RGU and GCU. I have seen RGU course is now a masters and the uni looks really nice and new but I’m not really a fan of Aberdeen. Should I have where the uni is affect my decision? Any advice would be great! I’m looking at the rest of the UK too so if their is any other you would recommend go ahead!
Clairen98
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I applied for RGU, GCU and QMU but also Birmingham City University! Im really only hoping to get offers between Scottish universities but I’m in the same boat with regards to choices. I wouldn’t let the city put you off, location is what you make it I guess, you’ll meet plenty people and have many adventures! I just applied last week... so nervous!!
fluffy_2000
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Clairen98)
I applied for RGU, GCU and QMU but also Birmingham City University! Im really only hoping to get offers between Scottish universities but I’m in the same boat with regards to choices. I wouldn’t let the city put you off, location is what you make it I guess, you’ll meet plenty people and have many adventures! I just applied last week... so nervous!!
I can’t send mine off yet because my work experience isn’t until next week so hopefully will get it sent it before Christmas! I’m so nervous I’m more so focusing on Scotland too and so scared I won’t get it 😣
Clairen98
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Me too! Got my acknowledgement emails over the past few days and skipped a heartbeat thinking I was getting declined! Have a great time at work experience, you’ll love it so much!
fluffy_2000
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Clairen98)
Me too! Got my acknowledgement emails over the past few days and skipped a heartbeat thinking I was getting declined! Have a great time at work experience, you’ll love it so much!
Hope you hear soon! I just want to get mine done and over with and not think about it and hopefully get an interview at least in either RGU or QMU, I have friends in both and they love it so cross fingers 😫
Clairen98
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Thank you lovely! QMU aren’t interviewing this year, I was shocked when I seen their email saying that! I’m so anxious now I’ve sent it off.. just want an answer😂 That’s amazing! Such a scary time isn’t it!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Trinity Laban Conservatoire of Music and Dance
    Musical Theatre Undergraduate
    Fri, 13 Dec '19
  • Bournemouth University
    Midwifery Open Day at Portsmouth Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 18 Dec '19
  • The University of Law
    Open Day – GDL and LPC - Chester campus Postgraduate
    Sat, 4 Jan '20

Have you voted in today's general election?

Yes (138)
46.31%
No (39)
13.09%
I'm not old enough (121)
40.6%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise