If your too fat it's over
If you have disabilities it's over
If you have low iq it's over
If you from a 3rd world country it's over
If your too feminine it's over
If your your shorter than average you need to rope
If you have weak chin it's over
If you don't get matches on tinder it's over

Only 20% of the male population are attractive to women, and even less are truly desired by women.
If your a woman who's not very attractive and want to fall in love and have a happy family and children but aren't willing to share your husband, it's over.

As a woman you can not be attracted to a man who doesn't get girls on tinder, you can tolerate, you can try and cope with your average unattractive man who will give you children with below to average genetics but all you can do is cope. Females it's over.

How can you females cope without being able to be impregnated by a top tier man. It's impossible.

How do I cope
How can I cope
My genetic destiny has no top tier man but only weak men.
I can't cope.
DrawTheLine
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
It's over
If your ugly it's over
If your under 6ft it's over
If your not white it's over
If penis is small it's over
If your balding it's over
If you have bug eyes it's over
If your too skinny it's over
If your too fat it's over
If you have disabilities it's over
If you have low iq it's over
If you from a 3rd world country it's over
If your too feminine it's over
If your your shorter than average you need to rope
If you have weak chin it's over
If you don't get matches on tinder it's over

Only 20% of the male population are attractive to women, and even less are truly desired by women.
If your a woman who's not very attractive and want to fall in love and have a happy family and children but aren't willing to share your husband, it's over.

As a woman you can not be attracted to a man who doesn't get girls on tinder, you can tolerate, you can try and cope with your average unattractive man who will give you children with below to average genetics but all you can do is cope. Females it's over.

How can you females cope without being able to be impregnated by a top tier man. It's impossible.

How do I cope
How can I cope
My genetic destiny has no top tier man but only weak men.
I can't cope.
Where are you getting these claims from? I'd be very curious to see the studies - because this all sounds like a load of rubbish!

You are just fine the way you are. Yes, some women are shallow and will look at things like being bald etc. but a good chunk of women know that there's more to a guy than how tall he is.

If you can't find a woman because you don't "get girls on Tinder" - then how did people fall in love and get married before Tinder existed? Before dating sites were a thing? It isn't the end of the world, and you will find someone for you.

Confidence is key. If you keep comparing yourself to others, thinking "I'm not as good-looking as him" then women aren't going to want to get close to you. Learn to love yourself and be happy with yourself and the rest will fall into place.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With HE fairs postponed, would a virtual HE fair be useful?

Yes (97)
61.78%
No (60)
38.22%

Watched Threads