stillcrying
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hi so I’m doing an EPQ and I haven’t decided on a topic however I’m thinking about the Cold War as I did it for GCSE and it was very fascinating. I can’t do anything to do with Germany in the Cold War as we’re studying that at A-level however can anyone recommend some good questions for my EPQ?
999tigger
Badges: 19
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by clarecassar)
Hi so I’m doing an EPQ and I haven’t decided on a topic however I’m thinking about the Cold War as I did it for GCSE and it was very fascinating. I can’t do anything to do with Germany in the Cold War as we’re studying that at A-level however can anyone recommend some good questions for my EPQ?
You need something that fits 5000 words. Read up and make a list of topics and then find an angle.
You need the knowledge to know what sparks your interest.

Dont forget you can also do pre and post cold war angles.

You can keep your subject tighter by writing about a country, person or event.
I think its interesting to look at what people thought then and what they think now?
What about the people that lost out after the cold war?
Divided families?
Were there any winners and beneficiaries?
Which countries are still affected?

Dunno just read and watch documentaries, then explore ideas.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (38)
26.21%
As I expected (47)
32.41%
Harder (53)
36.55%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (7)
4.83%

Watched Threads