Official University of Surrey 2020 Undergraduate Applicants' Thread Watch

University of Surrey
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Official University of Surrey 2020 Undergraduate Applicants' Thread

Hello! We know it's very early, but we thought we'd start a specific thread for any Year 13s who are interested in applying for Surrey.

This is a place to ask any questions you might have about Surrey, the application process and anything else to do with life at university - we're here to help!

We'll also be sharing expert advice and tips about the application process in this thread.

So, if you're thinking of coming to Surrey, introduce yourself below and fire over any questions you might have.
Last edited by University of Surrey; 1 month ago
MWester
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
If this not for applicants for Sep 2020? If so, this is for Yr13s not Yr12s. Anyways, I would like to study Politics and Economics. How is university life and why do you think Surrey is the best option over other universities in the UK?

[Also applying to Birmingham, Cardiff, Southampton, York]
NirvanBarua
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hi, I'm Nirvan and I'm applying for MEng Civil Engineering with placement. I'm also applying to Imperial, UCL, Bath and Bristol.
University of Surrey
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
(Original post by NirvanBarua)
Hi, I'm Nirvan and I'm applying for MEng Civil Engineering with placement. I'm also applying to Imperial, UCL, Bath and Bristol.
Hi Nirvan, great to hear you've applied for a place at Surrey! Let us know if you have any questions

All the best,

George
alice544
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 day ago
Hi I've just applied to University of Surrey- for law with international relations+ PTY
what is the university like in general? And the law course? Is there a big drinking /party culture (I don't drink)?
RRR789
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 day ago
(Original post by University of Surrey)
Official University of Surrey 2020 Undergraduate Applicants' Thread

Hello! We know it's very early, but we thought we'd start a specific thread for any Year 13s who are interested in applying for Surrey.

This is a place to ask any questions you might have about Surrey, the application process and anything else to do with life at university - we're here to help!

We'll also be sharing expert advice and tips about the application process in this thread.

So, if you're thinking of coming to Surrey, introduce yourself below and fire over any questions you might have.
Hi what is the diversity like at Surrey ?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you registered to vote?

18-20 years old (yes) (135)
54%
18-20 years old (no) (30)
12%
20-25 years old (yes) (39)
15.6%
20-25 years old (no) (4)
1.6%
25-30 years old (yes) (18)
7.2%