The Student Room Group

Mini pupillages for first year law students

Hi,
Which chambers offer mini pupillages for first year law students- the ones that I checked only offer to year 2 or 3.
Thanks
(edited 4 years ago)
Plenty do. You just need to keep looking until you find one. Asking which set offers them to first year students is a little bit of a shot in the dark because we don't know where you're based.
Reply 2
Original post by Crazy Jamie
Plenty do. You just need to keep looking until you find one. Asking which set offers them to first year students is a little bit of a shot in the dark because we don't know where you're based.

Thank you very much for your reply
I am looking in London and Manchester
Original post by polzovatel1
Thank you very much for your reply
I am looking in London and Manchester

I don't know London well enough to help with sets there. I don't know how hard you actually looked at Manchester, but it took me about two minutes to find that Cobden House, 18 St John Street, St Johns Buildings and Kenworthys either accept first year undergraduates or don't specify second year and above in their policies. There may well be others, but this is just a case of Googling <set name> + "mini pupillage" and drawing up a list of those that accept first years. You're well capable of doing it yourself, so take those four as a starting point and build from there.

Quick Reply

Latest