The Student Room Group

Tips for year 12 (6th form)/ A levels?

Background: I do a level English lit, sociology and politics. I'm studying these subjects in order to study law at uni (hopefully.) Any tips and advice to help me excel throughout the year and be ready for year 13? Thanks :smile:
I do Sociology, Law and RE and currently in Year 13. Tips that you probably already know but myself and others are gonna tell you all the time... Write notes on everything whenever you can! it makes revision so much easier for when you get to the exam itself, but don’t forget to take breaks when you need them. If you have frees in the day- I personally wouldn’t use every breathing hour to study, especially early on in the year.

Good luck with studying law in the future! It’s super interesting and somehow the subject that i’m achieving the highest grades in ahaha!
Reply 2
Original post by MythicalFaith
I do Sociology, Law and RE and currently in Year 13. Tips that you probably already know but myself and others are gonna tell you all the time... Write notes on everything whenever you can! it makes revision so much easier for when you get to the exam itself, but don’t forget to take breaks when you need them. If you have frees in the day- I personally wouldn’t use every breathing hour to study, especially early on in the year.

Good luck with studying law in the future! It’s super interesting and somehow the subject that i’m achieving the highest grades in ahaha!

Thanks for this! Good luck to you too :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest