BTEC National Applied Science Unit 8 Learning Aim A

Watch
James1908
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hello. I am struggling with the assignment for Unit 8 (Physiology of Human Body Systems) Learning Aim A - The Musculoskeletal System. Does anyone have any resources to help or examples of what to include?
Can anyone PM their work as an example?
Last edited by James1908; 1 year ago
Kueno Oscar
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by James1908)
Hello. I am struggling with the assignment for Unit 8 (Physiology of Human Body Systems) Learning Aim A - The Musculoskeletal System. Does anyone have any resources to help or examples of what to include?
Hello have you done any other unit 8 assignments ? And what grade did you get ?
Kueno Oscar
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
Sorry if I’m late but what sort if resources do you need for which criteria ?
Pandalovesfood
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Kueno Oscar)
Sorry if I’m late but what sort if resources do you need for which criteria ?
Hi! I was wondering if you could send any resources for unit 8 and how I should structure my work. Also, we just started to learn about harvard referencing and I'm confused whether we have to add a reference after every sentence? Thank you!
HEifi
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Pandalovesfood)
Hi! I was wondering if you could send any resources for unit 8 and how I should structure my work. Also, we just started to learn about harvard referencing and I'm confused whether we have to add a reference after every sentence? Thank you!
me too please!
Emzinhooo
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Yeah please me too, im finding it so hard to write anything without an example to get going off of. Please if u could pm me an example of unit 8: (Physiology of human body systems) then that would be great. Thanks
israrScience
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
hi
how did u do
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which of these would you use to help with making uni decisions?

Webinars (12)
11.54%
Virtual campus tours/open days (24)
23.08%
Live streaming events (7)
6.73%
Online AMAs/guest lectures (9)
8.65%
A uni comparison tool (25)
24.04%
An in-person event when available (27)
25.96%