The Student Room Group

horrible friend

ok so I just need to validation.
this person is very self centred, only talks about her and her boyfriend who have an awful relationship and is very hypocritical (in the classic if you do something she will freak out big time and literally call you all the names under the sun but if she does the same thing then its fine and heaven forbid we say we don't agree with it), allows her bf to be rude to us and then shouts at us for sticking up for ourselves and then is upset when we don't want to be around him, doesn't trust us and tries to catch us out even though we have done nothing wrong.

now we have come back after summer we are all slightly awkward around her but are polite etc as we live together but now she is acting as if we are shutting her out which we are not in the least!
one of my other friends feels bad for her but I can't really find it in my hear to care after everything she put us through. do you think I should be more understanding?
If she continues, then she was never your friend.

If she has somewhat stopped, try to be more understanding about the situation.
Reply 2
well this is the thing she changes and is nice and then her boyfriend comes to visit and she's back to being horrible again
Original post by Anonymous
well this is the thing she changes and is nice and then her boyfriend comes to visit and she's back to being horrible again

That is actually pretty interesting. Maybe the boyfriend is somewhat emotionally abusive towards his girlfriend?

Or maybe she's just a jerk.
Reply 4
oh he 100% is she has told us all about him which is why in part we don't feel comfortable around him. she is also a very spoilt person so never thinks she has done wrong so its difficult to have a discussion with her about these sort of things as she just shouts
Sounds lovely doesn’t she! Try talking her about her behaviour in the least triggering of ways. Don’t take her sh*t after that or just allow little miss perfect princess to p*ss all over you for another year.
She sounds like my oldest friend at uni. I ditched her once and she persuaded me to get back with her again. But soon she was being nasty again so I told her I didn’t want to see her again. I have never regretted that decision.

I would have very little to do with her. If she asks you why, then tell her. Particularly avoid the toxic boyfriend and don’t waste your time on them.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending