Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Me and my ex broke up a few years back it was just young love but he was my first love, his mum still speaks to me if she sees me out and about and she will comment on my social media’s and stuff even when my ex had a new girlfriend but they recently broke up and I heard about it through friends and stuff so couple days after I hear about it I bump into my ex mum and we are talking away and I mentioned that I was looking for bar work so she said that she would ask about and stuff for me and I told her if it’s out her way then don’t bother it’s fine and ThankYou for the offer but she insisted that she would then she starts to go on about my ex and his girlfriend breaking up and saying she thinks it’s for good this time and stuff like that. Both my family and his family like each other and speak when they see each other and stuff but it’s only me and him that hasn’t really ever spoke much since we broke up apart from a time when him and his girlfriend had split he asked me out of the blue to come pick him up and I honestly would drop every and anything for that boy I just dunno what it is about him but I picked him up he spoke about this girl saying how much he loves her and stuff but he doesn’t think it will work and that broke me to hear him saying he loves someone else that isn’t me but I’m happy for him so I give him advice on the relationship so they then got back together and I didn’t hear from him again. Now that it’s over again I don’t know if it’s maybe worth trying to have a chat with him and see how he’s getting on and what he’s been doing with himself the past couple years Because at the end of the day we didn’t end on bad term it was just we were so young, so I’m not sure if I’m being stupid and should just leave it or try give it a go cause I obviously still love the boy he’s always gonna have that space in my heart cause he was my first ever boyfriend.
Welshvisitor
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
If he’s not in a relationship there’s no harm in it.
Alaska215
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Yeah I would definitely meet up just to talk about everything
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Alaska215)
Yeah I would definitely meet up just to talk about everything
I kinda want to but don’t wanna wast my time either cause he’s obviously grown up a lot and stuff since our relationship, has new friends and is out all the time so I have a feel that he’s changed so much and in a way that isn’t so good if u know what u mean
londonmyst
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
By all means get in touch with him as an old friend.
But do bear in mind that he has probably moved on with his life and there is likely no chance of ever getting back together with him.
The relationship failed for a reason and that reason is probably connected with incompatible values or personalities.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by londonmyst)
By all means get in touch with him as an old friend.
But do bear in mind that he has probably moved on with his life and there is likely no chance of ever getting back together with him.
The relationship failed for a reason and that reason is probably connected with incompatible values or personalities.
The relationship ended due to one of us having to move, we got on like a house on fire and had so much fun being together but I’m not sure that is being grown up and stuff now we would still have the same interests and stuff like that
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (18)
27.69%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (6)
9.23%
No I am happy with my choice (37)
56.92%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (4)
6.15%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed