almost 5am and I can't sleep :( Help

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
It's almost 5am and I can't seem to fall asleep. I went upstairs to my room around 11pm and listened to some music until 2am. Since then I have been awake but lying in bed, I don't know what todo. I even have an eye mask for sleeping. Please help me.
saji13
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
if you often suffer from insomnia then i think you should consult a gp for some insight into why that could be. Is there anything you are anxious or stessed about? That is usually an important factor. Anything important happening tommorow that is making you nervous?
happyplace
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
join the club
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by saji13)
if you often suffer from insomnia then i think you should consult a gp for some insight into why that could be. Is there anything you are anxious or stessed about? That is usually an important factor. Anything important happening tommorow that is making you nervous?
I somehow think I have some sleeping problem but I'm not sure, I'm likely to misdiagnosed myself than anything than to get it checked out. I'm not stressed or anxious about anything I don't think.. well it's possible.. I have a fear of that I won't progress onto making friends in uni as I'm in my 2nd year. Important thing tomorrow? A document arrived last night and is required today plus there's an event at uni that I'm planning on going to.. ALONE.. but it's crazy because I have never had this before. I don't usually worry like this (my recent worry was in August when I applied for a job - when I panicking if my documents will arrive before the deadline) that's when I definitely had trouble sleeping.
But this one I had last night is a minor..
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you experienced financial difficulties as a student due to Covid-19?

Yes, I have really struggled financially (23)
13.94%
I have experienced some financial difficulties (45)
27.27%
I haven't experienced any financial difficulties and things have stayed the same (68)
41.21%
I have had better financial opportunities as a result of the pandemic (24)
14.55%
I've had another experience (let us know in the thread!) (5)
3.03%

Watched Threads